60.6 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF1515.JPG
    DSCF1515.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCF1516.JPG
    DSCF1516.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 47
Venom Power said:
Okay so is the shorter Powerstick better or the longer one? I am really contemplating on removing the current Magnaflow muffler then slap in two powdercoated Powersticks with a rear cats delete. I figure that way it'll be a dual exhaust from the headers all the way back out the tails. I wanna keep my current Magnaflow exhaust tips though, I likes 'em. They're grrrrr-REAT!!

The shorter you go, the louder it'll be. I want to remove all of my cats, but can't find someone willing to do it. Almost thinking of cutting them out myself and driving the truck to the muffler shop like that and say "look, now you didn't have to cut them out, so just straight pipe it!":mad:

King Kong said:
The shorter you go, the louder it'll be. I want to remove all of my cats, but can't find someone willing to do it. Almost thinking of cutting them out myself and driving the truck to the muffler shop like that and say "look, now you didn't have to cut them out, so just straight pipe it!":mad:

man i would just buy some cat delete mid pipes. I made my own using pre bent mandrel angles and some straight piping. in the end I just wished i had bought some

exhaust

im going to get mid pipes and remove all cats,iv been to a few muffler shops, they wont remove them, i live in plano,maybe you know of someone that would do this kind of work?
Tooloe said:
the least expensive way would be the way i did it... go to a mufflershop have all 4 cats replaced with pipe and slap on a magna flow......out the door was $125

Here in TX it's kind'a hard to find a place willing to slice out all cats. High flow cats are an option tho. But for me I would just keep the front two on. The rears.. I don't really need 'em..

i'm ya man, the easiest way and cleanest way is to buy some jmb midpipes.

This way you can still swap in for smog checks, inspections, maybe even when you get ticketed...

well worth the money to buy them.

Powerstick said:
That's pretty awesome - thanks. But no matter what you do to a V-10 exhaust, it will still never sound like a V-8! The nature of the beast.

Does the record still stand?

Just one question,, Why would you want your 10 to sound like a 8???...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back