Opinions Please!

Needs some interior work and a good paintjob, pay $8k and put $5k in it and sell for a couple grand profit woohoo!

I saw that earlier... :p

Dude, walk away..... nevermind, run, run far far away.

at least they seem to be pretty honest about the condition. that has to be one of the least cared for vehicles around. If I classified it as "beat up", that would be kind.

Mechanically, it coud be solid... but not if the interior and exterior are an indicator.

Needs to be a donor for a project. Even at that, who knows what the engine was treated like.

I know where it is and can go look at it if somebody is interested, I can even pick it up if somebody buys it. Looks to be more of a part out type deal and you could make some decent cash.

Just my guess but I will bet that it has been run hard and put up wet. On the other hand, these trucks are popular and sell good. Get her painted and fix the small stuff and sell it as is. Would be a good project truck for somebody. Worth thinkin about if you have a few extra dollars layin around. Course, my wife says that my opinion doesnt amount to much!!!

looking at it and the price of replacement parts for these trucks. i have a feeling it would be a money pit. you could repair it and pay more for it than just buying one that is in nice shape from someone selling on this site.

I know where it is and can go look at it if somebody is interested, I can even pick it up if somebody buys it. Looks to be more of a part out type deal and you could make some decent cash.

Yeah, If someone wanted to dismantle it and sell the parts you could make a decent profit.

I just dont get how a 55k truck can turn up like this! Just sucks! Whether it was beat to hell, stolen, or whatever. I wouldnt touch that thing for over $3,000!

I'm thinking if you were looking for a project truck for under $10k and were looking to do some custom stuff to it or change the colour it would be a good candidate! Yeah it's in rough shape but it's still fixable and a bonus is the engine still looks stick which we all know seems to be the toughest state, If I was looking for a truck to customize I would consider!

I don't know,that looks like a scary ordeal !!!

ooooowwweeeeeee. A truck in that condition with 70K miles which most of those miles were probably abused. Pass. It doesn have an 8.5L though...that's rare!
Your looking at a good $5-10k to get all new tires, rim, power steering, tail gate, cladding, body panels, front bumper, paintjob and misc. parts. Plus it looks like it took a side hit so could be unknow damage to frame or underneath

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back