Options for Blake

Options for Blake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well "As the World Turns" or in Blake's case "As the Bearings Don't Turn".....

what should he do....?

Since the option to buy an L was excluded...#3 seems like a good choice:D

BABWBABAHAHAHHAAHHHAAA mike, i love it! btw, i am going to Aneheim, september 21, we need to hook up.
blake-he is busy with strippers right now;) i texted him back 2 hours ago, and no sign of him, he is liveing THE life right now:D :rock:

BOOMER said:
BABWBABAHAHAHHAAHHHAAA mike, i love it! btw, i am going to Aneheim, september 21, we need to hook up.
blake-he is busy with strippers right now;) i texted him back 2 hours ago, and no sign of him, he is liveing THE life right now:D :rock:

lunch is on me.....:D ...we can have a few laughs about Blake....

Nowwhat said:
So you will be there as well......:D

Hell if you guys are going to lunch I may just drive on down and make an appearance. I gottah pick up an engine as it is anyway. I might just have to make a nice little road trip.

Is there any racing going on from like Thurs-Sat of that week?

SHU

Honestly, third times a charm....

I honestly wouldn't turn down a new motor at no charge. No offense to Boomer, I would love to dropship him a truck but you will be looking at September at least by the time he can look at it (correct me if I am wrong I know u will :D), but the damage is done. They will definately be walking on eggshells now...

If it blows up again, all the more confirmation of their incompetence for further action if needed.

Will

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back