Options for Blake

Options for Blake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blakewilder said:
Yeah....its a shitty situation.....poor guys payin for this mistake BIGTIME! Im payin too...NO TRUCK FOR A YEAR

Could be worse...your SRT could have that fake Crocidile leather like the stuff in your pic of the Para O. 45....

Blake do you have fake croc in your Escalade....?.....

Mike bought stock in "HATERADE".....its kinda like Gatorade but it makes you swing from other peoples NUTSACKS! Just bought the PO last night....U like? 2lb trigger assy, 4 hi cap mags, holster, and 5 boxes of ammo...600 bucks..

If this doesnt work Ill put it back to stock. I like Walts truck too...Smokes truck is nice but the STS turbo is crap, although it works for him..

Blakewilder said:
If this doesnt work Ill put it back to stock. I like Walts truck too...Smokes truck is nice but the STS turbo is crap, although it works for him..
Hey Blake you need a Smoke avatar buddy :D

BOOMER said:
BABWBABAHAHAHHAAHHHAAA mike, i love it! btw, i am going to Aneheim, september 21, we need to hook up.
blake-he is busy with strippers right now;) i texted him back 2 hours ago, and no sign of him, he is liveing THE life right now:D :rock:
Anaslime huh? I lived there for years. Downtown Disney has some good places to eat and drink.

Just right click on the avatar pic, and hit save image as. Thiswill save it to your computer, take not of where it saves in your computer. Then go to your user CP and hit edit avatar, look for the box that says browse next to it and click on browse, then load the saved pic there and you should be done.

Bill.

Hey, how come my truck is not an option....:):):)

She will be home next week.

Walt

Blakewilder said:
thats what i did.....twice. lemme try again

what a shock that it took you three times to get something to work.....:D ...the avatar will probably start smoking in 100 posts......

Man its brutal in here lol...

as much money as some of you guys have spent, you should have a rocket jet engine in your truck by now. :D

something to ponder :D

:) Man am I happy you guys are friends... :boxing: :vroam:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back