ORCHARD BEACH CAR SHOW AND GTG 9/21

I'm in Guys .... Closed the other thread and referenced this one in the last post.

I was waiting to see what kind of turnout this would get. Figured it would be a little higher, maybe early yet.

Gotta contact these folks that were going to the Sun to see if they can go to the Beach. Hope So ....
Fastsrt19
Srtinct - Tentative - Commited in the a.m.
Dominick572 & Juliana

Going to meet up with Paul and company in Milford and Caravan down. All are welcome to meet up along the way, Thanks .....

Jim

JimTeTe said:
I'm in Guys .... Closed the other thread and referenced this one in the last post.

I was waiting to see what kind of turnout this would get. Figured it would be a little higher, maybe early yet.

Gotta contact these folks that were going to the Sun to see if they can go to the Beach. Hope So ....
Fastsrt19
Srtinct - Tentative - Commited in the a.m.
Dominick572 & Juliana

Going to meet up with Paul and company in Milford and Caravan down. All are welcome to meet up along the way, Thanks .....

Jim

Sorry, can't make OB because of a previous commitment in the AM. Have fun and tear it up.

No problem Todd, we'll catch ya on the next one ...... You know we'll Tear it up ....

Still have Fastsrt19 and Dominick572 & Juliana, to hear from, Wait a bit, they'll probably chime in ...

Jim

If a big turnout is confirmed some of you's have to be there at 6 am cuz I cannot hold alot of spots by my lonesome. We need at least two trucks so we can string a rope between them.:D

nycstev said:
If a big turnout is confirmed some of you's have to be there at 6 am cuz I cannot hold alot of spots by my lonesome. We need at least two trucks so we can string a rope between them.:D

I will still be sleeping @ 6am on a sunday. Maybe Mags will do it. If you had the NR still, you could drive it there, pull the bike out of the back ride to get the CE... Its either that or I need to camp out there the night before. :D

JimTeTe said:
No problem Todd, we'll catch ya on the next one ...... You know we'll Tear it up ....

Still have Fastsrt19 and Dominick572 & Juliana, to hear from, Wait a bit, they'll probably chime in ...

Jim

Dont know if I can make it yet will keep you guys posted.

- Dominick

TREKER said:
I will still be sleeping @ 6am on a sunday. Maybe Mags will do it. If you had the NR still, you could drive it there, pull the bike out of the back ride to get the CE... Its either that or I need to camp out there the night before. :D
By the time I did that all the spots would be gone:D :D

Dianne and I should be there..Not 100% sure yet, but...
Dont need a spot for the show....just driving the Jag out to hang out with you guys for awhile..

Riff62 said:
Dianne and I should be there..Not 100% sure yet, but...
Dont need a spot for the show....just driving the Jag out to hang out with you guys for awhile..

That will be great Riff, looking forward to meeting you folks.

Jim

jim what time are we leaving its takes about 45-1 hour to get there from my place

ctsrt10 said:
jim what time are we leaving its takes about 45-1 hour to get there from my place

Paul ..... You Call it and I'll be there, take me bout 1.5 hours to get to you. What time is good? I'm still chasing down the guy with the Red rc near me to see if he'll go. I know Todd can't make it. So how many of us is there?

Jim

JimTeTe said:
Paul ..... You Call it and I'll be there, take me bout 1.5 hours to get to you. What time is good? I'm still chasing down the guy with the Red rc near me to see if he'll go. I know Todd can't make it. So how many of us is there?

Jim
4 or 5 plus me
steve what time should we be there for

FredV and I are planning on making the trip up from South Jersey.See you there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back