ORCHARD BEACH CAR SHOW &GTG 9/21 UPDATE

nycstev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok weather looks good so it looks good to go. I need to have RSVP to me so I can be sure who is coming. I will try and save that many spots. YOU MUST
RESPOND VIA PHONE TO ME @ 347 992 0782 IF YOU WANT ME TO HOLD A SPOT (CAN JUST LEAVE MESSAGE). ALSO ,LET ME STRESS THE FACT THAT IT WOULD BE SUPER GREAT IF AT LEAST ONE OTHER MEMBER CAN MEET ME EARLY FOR MORAL SUPPORT AND ASSITANCE IN HOLDING DOWN THE FORT WHILE THE OTHER MEMBERS ARRIVE. BRING BASEBALL BATS CHAINS OR WEAPONS OF ANY KIND:D

Last edited:
Got your PM Steve, I will be there for sure. I will try my best to get there as early as possible. Thanks, Rick

Steve .... PM sent. I'm in ........

Paul I'll call ya to meet up, you say time and place I'm there .....

Jim

OFFICIAL RSVP LIST
1.NYCSTEVE
2. Dominick 572
3. SERPENT
4. CTSRT10
5.Rickspeed
6. Treker
7. Jim TETE

TREKER said:
Where the F is Joemags??? I know your lookin here Joe, post up.
Hey Scotty, WAZZZZUPPP! Still tentative on Sunday. (It's my aunts 79th birthday) Still trying to work out the logistics. I'm also trying to plot the course with the least amount of bumps.:p (I'm screwed) Plus, if there is a cloud within 50 miles, I'm calling it on account of weather.:p Could you come over today and install my new brakes you gave me, so I don't have to clean my wheels?:dontknow: (fronts only, if you'd like):p

joemags54 said:
Hey Scotty, WAZZZZUPPP! Still tentative on Sunday. (It's my aunts 79th birthday) Still trying to work out the logistics. I'm also trying to plot the course with the least amount of bumps.:p (I'm screwed) Plus, if there is a cloud within 50 miles, I'm calling it on account of weather.:p Could you come over today and install my new brakes you gave me, so I don't have to clean my wheels?:dontknow: (fronts only, if you'd like):p

79th??? Big deal.... Get your priorities in order.... ;)

Weather looks picture perfect. As far as the brakes are concerned, I am ready when you are. My wheels need a good scrubbing and polishing. Maybe when I come over to do the brakes, you can clean my wheels while I replace your brakes. :idea:

And its Orchard Beach, not the trip to Yankee Stadium... If you dont go, Im not going... ;)

yo post my non member fagots to that grand list i dont have time to type there names again:p

OFFICIAL RSVP LIST

1.NYCSTEVE
2. Dominick 572
3. SERPENT
4. CTSRT10
5.Rickspeed
6. Treker
7. Jim TETE
8. FredV

Steve is anyone going to be able to meet you there early?

Hope you make it out Joe.

I saw in the other GTG thread that bmako was asking about it.
Sounded like an offer, not sure .....?
Steve, you all set ..?
"http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26377&page=7

JimTeTe said:
I saw in the other GTG thread that bmako was asking about it.
Sounded like an offer, not sure .....?
Steve, you all set ..?
"http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26377&page=7

Yes Fred V has stepped up. He's coming Sat night and staying over to meet me at the crack of dawn.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back