3. SERPENT
4. CTSRT10 (4)
5.Rickspeed
6. Treker
7. Jim TETE
8. FredV
9.Bmako:D

Dozen trucks:D

A Dozen of these Beauties in a row, I bought extra batteries for the camera ..:rock:

I am charging up my digital camera as well. I plan on taking some great shots. Can't wait to see da boys again. Remember, Vader is tentative as well.

does anyone know the person coming from Toms River. He gave me his number but I deleted it by mistake?

bmako said:
does anyone know the person coming from Toms River. He gave me his number but I deleted it by mistake?

If he got a silver QC with cal-vu mirrors, and painted door handles i seen his truck at the ihop in toms river about a month ago. Nice Truck.

Good job Scott!!!!!

Ill be leaving here at 7am should be there at 9:30 - 10.

OFFICIAL RSVP LIST

FINAL

1.NYCSTEVE
2. Dominick 572
3. SERPENT
4. CTSRT10 (4)
5.Rickspeed
6. Treker
7. Jim TETE
8. FredV
9.Bmako
10 Jmags 54

13 Trucks 13 spots

See you all tomorrow

YO take my 4 off chris is bein a dick and wont pick up and the other made plans so its me and jim coming in at the same time

OFFICIAL RSVP LIST

FINAL

1.NYCSTEVE
2. Dominick 572
3. SERPENT
4. CTSRT10
5.Rickspeed
6. Treker
7. Jim TETE
8. FredV
9.Bmako
10 Jmags 54

10 Trucks 10 spots

See you all tomorrow

I will be caravan there with mags around 10:30 - 11. Got the digital camera and ready for rock and roll.. Been waxing the truck all f-ing day.

god dam that means me and jim are getting there real earily cant you guys come around 8:30-9 so me jim and steve anit bord

ctsrt10 said:
god dam that means me and jim are getting there real earily cant you guys come around 8:30-9 so me jim and steve anit bord

Paul ..... Our start time still good??? :dontknow:

Should hit there bout 6:30, Unless I get lost of course, then meet up with Steve and Fred bout 7:30 or so, unless we get lost, but then again I'm following you ... :D

yeah we good to go im just busting them balls see you at 630

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back