Order Your VTCOA Shirts Here!

Stinker said:
NO! Patrick cant get off the %orn site long enough to even get the order to the shirt people! He's way to busy peeling his bannana!:D

Nice sig stinker :dontknow: :D

A thinkin redneck ... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm - Im SKEERED!!! :D

Order was dropped off today, were really fighting to get them done by the nats....

I will post when I get word of them.

Red

RedSrt007 said:
Order was dropped off today, were really fighting to get them done by the nats....

I will post when I get word of them.

Red

well lets throw some more money at them to make sure they get done by nats?

sapientiam said:
well lets throw some more money at them to make sure they get done by nats?

I think Fstjack put enough pressure on the poor guy :dontknow: LOL, they should get done heheh:D

The shirts look cool, let me know when the next order goes in.
Stinker, any other pics of that 2-tone truck?

RedSrt007 said:
If anyone is interested in Viper Truck Club of America Shirts, then now is the time to order!!
We will take all the orders and then once we have everyone who is interested and paid for, we will place one big order!

Here is an example of how they look :

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1587

Except for the "Truck of the Month"

Its a very simple shirt, without too much going on. :)

As for pricing, this is what we have right now...For the shirt, we use the highest grade Polo style shirt we can order. It takes about 5-7 business days to get them, so please be paciant :) If paying by paypal, please add 2% to cover the fee they charge, as we do not make any profit and will loose money (besides the gas , time, etc.. LOL)

You can choose the color of the shirt and we usually use white'ish/grey, Red or black ONLY (trying to keep it simple)
So its 28.00/shirt + 5.00 shipping (should be able to fit a few shirts in that package (right Jack??! :D, he does all the shipping hehe)
(2x - add 1.00/ea)
(3x - add 2.00/ea)

Paypal Address - [email protected] (NOT SRT...old email, never changed it :p )

Money order or Cashiers Check :

Hopefully we can get the price cheaper if we order in larger quantity, we only order 1 at a time right now (TOTM) :dontknow: :D But 28 bucks isn't bad for top-grade polo + all that embroidery :burnout:

Just Cut / Paste your name in this thread, so that we have a on-going list of shirts (Ex : RedSrt007 - 1 Lg Blk , 1 XL Blue)

Thanks

Patrick
Hi,
Any rough idea when the order is going thru???
cheers
shane

TheSickness said:
Try reading a few posts back:D....................:p Damn photgraphers :p

Yeah , i'm sorry my bad.. Just me being lazy again.. Thanks.. Did Smoke get a shirt??? If he didn't order one can i pay for a couple for him or is the order laid and too late???.. Someone send me a PM pretty please , paypal details etc..and if so what size he takes as i wouldn't have a clue.. I'm sure that YES he has greater things on his plate to worry about but at least it's a little bit of us that he can carry around with him..
cheers
shane

hotshots said:
Yeah , i'm sorry my bad.. Just me being lazy again.. Thanks.. Did Smoke get a shirt??? If he didn't order one can i pay for a couple for him or is the order laid and too late???.. Someone send me a PM pretty please , paypal details etc..and if so what size he takes as i wouldn't have a clue.. I'm sure that YES he has greater things on his plate to worry about but at least it's a little bit of us that he can carry around with him..
cheers
shane
Shane,
That is a great idea. Makes me wish I would have thought of it first. He really could use some cheering up. I hope it's not too late.

Stretch

hotshots said:
cheers
shane

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey Shane, it is too late to get in on this order I believe. The shirts should be at the embroidery shop now I would think. It is a great idea though.

Sorry Shane, the order was dropped off on thur/friday of last week and probably in production by now

We will have another order in a few months

-Red

BUMP BUMP......Not sure if they will ever make shirts again....but last night at band camp ...... the flute girl was wearing my black one and only a smile.

The flute girl was in my dream, however I did wear it to a cruise in Friday night.... and it was a real ice breaker. At least until I turned it around so the buttons were on the front. Now I need a RED one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back