Ordering an 09 Viper

Update on my 09 Red montone ACR viper

I wa informed 2 days ago that the order status is D . Do not know exactly what that means :D :D , but i was told to expect the car right after christmas .

Already re-modeling the garage :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Any headers worth checking out other than Belangers ?:D

Sherif

i just happen to have a unreleased copy of the 2009 mopar performance catalog i will see what they show for the 09 vipers. dont forget to post pics when you get it. cant wait to see it.

dragon said:
i just happen to have a unreleased copy of the 2009 mopar performance catalog i will see what they show for the 09 vipers. dont forget to post pics when you get it. cant wait to see it.

Thanks Patrick , yes please let me know . I know there will be a pcm for it and an exhaust too . looking forward to hear what they have for it .

will get lots of pics too :marchmellow:

srt 10 jimbo said:
Black with the red Stripe, looks meaner then hell
for 09 there is no black /red drivers stripe :mad:, its either the new weird two tone paint jobs or solid white or red . Even the gts blue and snakeskin green are not available on ACRs ....its just so dumb of dodge to do this for 09

NightRunner385 said:
I thought you guys might like to see this (sorry if it's a repost):

Viper ACR vs. Corvette ZR1 at the Nürburgring in split-screen

http://www.zimbio.com/2009+Corvette+ZR1/articles/94/Cool+Nurburgring+split+screen+between+Viper

I...I think I just wet myself a little. Yep...yep...I did, damn...:burnout:

Great vid! I would like to see the same thing with the vette having a huge downforce generating wing and front splitter and thats it. I know before anyone shouts and screams, the vette doesn't come with those factory and the viper does! To me that would make the apples to apples comparo even. Everyone knows that downforce makes or breaks handling at speed, and that is something that i would love to see. I cannot argue with time though - ACR Viper - you are the king at the ring!

I am biased though cause I have a ZO6 and love it, I also would have bought the ACR but didn't want to spend the extra 30-40k! That would have been my choice though! Awesome cars though.

good luck...and enjoy

Belangers are the only way to go...a proven 40rwhp on GenIV motors

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back