Orlando GTG - Mid April

05BLACKVIPER said:
I THINK MUTT SHOWED THE DONKEY A PIC OF A SAID NUT SHOT AND GOT THE DAMN ANIMAL ALL AROUSED.:D THEN CLICK...WE GOT A PIC FOR MIKEY.:rock:
Oh sheiite. Thanks for letting me know.

J.R.

Borden3srt said:
can you see what is wrong with pic 2? look at pic 1 somethin's missin' from 2. one of us isn't like the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: ok i dumbbbb

05BLACKVIPER said:
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: ok i dumbbbb

Does this help? :dontknow: :D

Imposter.jpg

LMAO!!! Reminds me of Shrek!!

well shit,i still dont get it?????let me do a shot............................................................................
..................................................................................
...................................................................................
.................................................................................
................................................................................
:damnmate: :damnmate: :damnmate: :damnmate: :damnmate: :damnmate: :damnmate: :damnmate: :damnmate: :damnmate: :damnmate: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :pepsi: :pepsi: :pepsi: :pepsi: :pepsi: :pepsi: :pepsi: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :eating: :eating: :eating: :eating: :eating: :eating: :eating: :eating: :eating: :eating: :eating: :eating: :eating: :eating: :eating: :eating: :eating: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :goodnight: :goodnight: :goodnight: :goodnight: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: is it the SILVER ONE or is it the half truck(mutts)?:idea:

An update for those interested...

ntw0rk said:
Well, for those who are keeping up, I took the jetski into the shop today.

Before i did though, I borrowed a scope from a friend and took a look down into the number 2 cylinder. I couldn't see much, but I could see about 3/4 of the top of the piston, and it looks like there was definitely some damage there. :( I don't think there was a hole in it, but I think one of the valves definitely broke loose and damaged the piston.

Can't wait to see them try to deny covering it under warranty!

I'll let you know what they say!

Called yesterday to check the status of my jetski. Spoke to the service tech, Nathan.

Nathan says that he spent over 30 minutes on the phone talking with the warranty inspector, then the adjuster, then the adjuster's manager about my machine!!

Apparantly, the valve keeper for the number 2 cylinder, got hot, expanded and dropped the valve into the cylinder. Damage: Valve (Duh!), valve keeper, cam lobe, head, piston, and a few miscellaneous items. Total repair cost: $4200! :eek::eek::eek:
That's 1/4 of what the machine cost me, with the trailer and maintenance plan!!:eek:

He said that they were planning to cover most of the work and parts, but the inspector made some falsifications on his paperwork and for whatever reason wasn't going to cover the cam, the heads and something else (don't remember) totalling over $600 in parts alone!

Nathan called and argued that if this was the way he repaired it, he would have an angry customer on his hands because the first time I took it out for a spin, I would bring it back to the shop!

He finally argued the case enough that they are going to send another inspector out on Tuesday, when Nathan, the boat tech, and the service manager will be there watching everything he does.

He is really pushing to get EVERYTHING covered under warranty!!
I like that! That's Customer service. He could potentially make more money, if he did it the way the warranty company wants him to, but he said he would rather have a happy customer!

:D

ntw0rk said:
Called yesterday to check the status of my jetski. Spoke to the service tech, Nathan.

Nathan says that he spent over 30 minutes on the phone talking with the warranty inspector, then the adjuster, then the adjuster's manager about my machine!!

Apparantly, the valve keeper for the number 2 cylinder, got hot, expanded and dropped the valve into the cylinder. Damage: Valve (Duh!), valve keeper, cam lobe, head, piston, and a few miscellaneous items. Total repair cost: $4200! :eek::eek::eek:
That's 1/4 of what the machine cost me, with the trailer and maintenance plan!!:eek:

He said that they were planning to cover most of the work and parts, but the inspector made some falsifications on his paperwork and for whatever reason wasn't going to cover the cam, the heads and something else (don't remember) totalling over $600 in parts alone!

Nathan called and argued that if this was the way he repaired it, he would have an angry customer on his hands because the first time I took it out for a spin, I would bring it back to the shop!

He finally argued the case enough that they are going to send another inspector out on Tuesday, when Nathan, the boat tech, and the service manager will be there watching everything he does.

He is really pushing to get EVERYTHING covered under warranty!!
I like that! That's Customer service. He could potentially make more money, if he did it the way the warranty company wants him to, but he said he would rather have a happy customer!

:D

Damn Scott I guess that high performance SC machine can be a little tempermental and high maintenance like a sooping up ar car or truck!? I'm sure they'll get it covered....as long as y ou are still under warranty and it wasn't user error they shouldn't have a leg to stand on.

So I guess putting my NOS kit on it for next weekend is out of the question!?:dontknow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back