Orlando GTG - Mid April

Cool pics!!!!!! :)

Is one of the Sr's snoozing? :dontknow:

Roz-SRT said:
Cool pics!!!!!! :)

Is one of the Sr's snoozing? :dontknow:

Nah! I think the flash made him blink... I don't think he was sleeping.:dontknow:

I gotcha! Very cools pics none the less. I still wish I could have made that one! :)

Maybe next time. I'm really shooting to go to Earl's. Its still kinda to soon to tell.

Roz-SRT said:
I gotcha! Very cools pics none the less. I still wish I could have made that one! :)

Maybe next time. I'm really shooting to go to Earl's. Its still kinda to soon to tell.

I wasn't gonna go.... I really don't have the money or the resources at this point... :dontknow: :( But, if you go.... I'll GO. :rock:

Borden3srt said:
if you look at the ones of jake and mutt i think they are IN LUV!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know you bastard. yeah yeah. couldnt resist.

Mutt's a cool dude, Man. :eek: :rock: We were in DEEP life-conversation right there. ;) :burnout:

Borden3srt said:
i think scott has one of mutt's ball sack. do you want it? :D

scotts phone will never be the same.

i hope scott deleted that one.:D

and the answer is no damnit!:p

it kind a looked like a pimple on a nats ass anyway.:rofl:

one would think there was a playboy photo shoot goin on here.:dontknow: :D

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Well, for those who are keeping up, I took the jetski into the shop today.

Before i did though, I borrowed a scope from a friend and took a look down into the number 2 cylinder. I couldn't see much, but I could see about 3/4 of the top of the piston, and it looks like there was definitely some damage there. :( I don't think there was a hole in it, but I think one of the valves definitely broke loose and damaged the piston.

Can't wait to see them try to deny covering it under warranty!

I'll let you know what they say!

Borden3srt said:
i thought scott sent you a pix message of that!:D :p :p

can you see what is wrong with pic 2? look at pic 1 somethin's missin' from 2. one of us isn't like the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you damn quad cabs! and about this mysterious ballsack pic...what do you get when you take one non-drinker, add alcohol and then tell him you got a camera phone? ball pics! just dont forward to mikey, i dont think i could handle the long distance relationship.

I THINK MUTT SHOWED THE DONKEY A PIC OF A SAID NUT SHOT AND GOT THE DAMN ANIMAL ALL AROUSED.:D THEN CLICK...WE GOT A PIC FOR MIKEY.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back