Orlando Racing GTG July 28th

Big Perm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come one, come all....picked Orlando to get maximum participation, puts many folks within 2-3 hour drive, including myself.....this is going to be a GTG that includes all out, side-by-side racing....and 100% legal :D

1pm, arrive at Hooters....a few minutes to show and shine, check out the rides, and then get out of the sun...

Relaxing lunch w wings and good friends...

4pm, indoor activity.....not 100% set yet, but maybe something like Tampa where we got out of the sun, played some pool....or bowled....and had a couple of cold ones....good conversation...phone sex with Mikey...

8pm, time to race.....thanks to Scott, http://www.fun-spot.com/index.htm

Side by side, all-out, legal racing :D

Midnight and later is still open to ideas.....

I hope you can make it, all are welcome.....I will handle shuttles to the airport for those that wanna fly in....

Brat said:
this might be do able.

I hope so Earl, it would be great to see you mang :D

EDIT.....Also, I have already gained loan approval from the bank so I can afford gas money for this trip :D

Last edited:
Big Perm said:
I hope so Earl, it would be great to see you mang :D

EDIT.....Also, I have already gained loan approval from the bank so I can afford gas money for this trip :D
yea it would be good to see you again sweetie.:p :p :p

I am thinking after the 100% legal racing we head over to Pat O'Briens at City Walk and sing along with the dueling pianos!!!!!

Sounds Good to me,I,ll have to check my calender,:burnout: :burnout:
Lets hope for a good turn out:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ntw0rk said:
I am thinking after the 100% legal racing we head over to Pat O'Briens at City Walk and sing along with the dueling pianos!!!!!
sounds like fun.:rock: :rock:

ntw0rk said:

Kewl, you sing, I'll drink :D

hello big perm

sorry bro but i wont be able to make the gtg in orland
on the 28th i will however be there on the 1st
let me know if there is atime certian maybe i can
still make it patty and i are going to wet and wild

nuff said
allan work truk

work truk said:
sorry bro but i wont be able to make the gtg in orland
on the 28th i will however be there on the 1st
let me know if there is atime certian maybe i can
still make it patty and i are going to wet and wild

nuff said
allan work truk

Great to see you on the board Allan... hope your enjoying the 10. Hope you can make another GTG in the future.:rock:

The 28th is a duty day for me (never thought I would ever get that statement out again) so I will most likely not be able to make it. I have to save my remaining vacation time off for August... I will see if I can get some swap for the 28th, and will inform from there.

Last edited:
Two more reasons to attend:

It's Joe's birthday weekend....we gotta celebrate :rock:

With my move to Dallas in August, this is will be my last FL GTG for quite a while.....

Come one, come all :D

WTF???? Move to Dallas?? You did not get my permission to move to Dallas!

Permission DENIED!! You will stay in Jax Mister, AND LIKE IT!!!

Seriously, WTF?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back