Ouch!!!

I drove mine all last week to work!! it was a blast ! air is good when it is cold! really hard to find traction ! spin the hell out of third!!! no snow ! this week is different we have a couple inches of snow and it is down to -27 C with a low over night of -33C the alternator died on the way home today in the ford . good thing i have a heater in the garage.

i dont know about you guys...but if you look rear part of each of the fender wells. you can see a bit of white molding poking into the blackness of the fenderwell. makes me think there is molding there for a body kit. also...since its white and not the best quality of photo...i dont know how yall are saying for certain...also has the yellow shocks that come stock on our trucks...dont know if those came on all dodge pickups though. it also has the correct rear valance...wheels and wing.

There are a couple of 05 QC's out there that have been repainted white (without the blue CE Stipes)

i dont know about you guys...but if you look rear part of each of the fender wells. you can see a bit of white molding poking into the blackness of the fenderwell. makes me think there is molding there for a body kit. also...since its white and not the best quality of photo...i dont know how yall are saying for certain...also has the yellow shocks that come stock on our trucks...dont know if those came on all dodge pickups though. it also has the correct rear valance...wheels and wing.

the bumper is a sport bumper not a srt one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back