Our Daughter is back home after12 days

SrtBradsBoss

Reaction score
So we picked up our daughter from her Europe Trip last night at the airport. SHe had a good time all in all. All their passports were stollen from the teacher the day before they left, so they got temporary passports for a year. Here is a few pictures of her trip.

AnnaEuropeTripMay07209.jpg

AnnaEuropeTripMay07195-1.jpg

More will follow shortly

Glad she made it home safely!!

Looks they had a good time!!:rock:

SrtBradsBoss said:
So we picked up our daughter from her Europe Trip last night at the airport. SHe had a good time all in all. All their passports were stollen from the teacher the day before they left, so they got temporary passports for a year. Here is a few pictures of her trip.

AnnaEuropeTripMay07209.jpg

AnnaEuropeTripMay07195-1.jpg

More will follow shortly

cool beans man.. europe rockzors my sockzors... i went there in the fall and
got to see the queen... went bar hopping at night... man those bastages know
there beer!! best nightlife i've had for a while... :D:D:D:D:rock::rock: you
wanna talk some pretty girls.. damn man.. like NYC but bigger :D and i'm not
talkin Red light district :p :p:p:p:p Glad she had a good time.. :rock:

Sharpi

Great to hear she had a safe trip, and is home again. Thanks for sharing the pic's... got to be interesting visiting another part of the world... what's up with the Teacher :dontknow: stealing the passports?

NBT said:
Great to hear she had a safe trip, and is home again. Thanks for sharing the pic's... got to be interesting visiting another part of the world... what's up with the Teacher :dontknow: stealing the passports?

she was just being a bastage... Can't wait to go back again.. damn dude..
:rock:

Sharpi

im glad she's back safe and sound!

Sharpimage said:
cool beans man.. europe rockzors my sockzors... i went there in the fall and
got to see the queen... went bar hopping at night... man those bastages know
there beer!! best nightlife i've had for a while... :D:D:D:D:rock::rock: you
wanna talk some pretty girls.. damn man.. like NYC but bigger :D and i'm not
talkin Red light district :p :p:p:p:p Glad she had a good time.. :rock:

Sharpi

NBT said:

The teacher didn't steal their passports someone stolen them from him

Going to be sending my son off Thurs for England,then on to Spain with the Latin Club from school !!!!Never got the opportunity to travel like that myself,but couldn't see him Not taking advantage of the opportunity of a lifetime !!! I have no doubt the wife will be a basket case until he returns home,but it's a good thing he's doing !!! Glad your daughter returned home safely !!!!

6pakattack said:
Going to be sending my son off Thurs for England,then on to Spain with the Latin Club from school !!!!Never got the opportunity to travel like that myself,but couldn't see him Not taking advantage of the opportunity of a lifetime !!! I have no doubt the wife will be a basket case until he returns home,but it's a good thing he's doing !!! Glad your daughter returned home safely !!!!

Well just keep in mind England is very exspensive to buy things from. I was a total basket case myslef till she came back last night so I will know what she will or might go through. He will have a blast and it is a lifetime adventure and he will learn alot from the trip. I hope he has a lot of fun

Looks like a good time!!!!

I recently did the same thing, I was in London for a week. Then I went to Paris for two days..... The Eiffel Tower is amazing!!! All around it was a good trip.

Glad she is back safely and I hope it was a great experiance for her.

My oldeest daughter made 2 trips to Europe with the High school choir but my wife was one of the chaperones so I felt OK about that.

The summer after she graduated HS she went to Paris for 5 weeks to study and I worried every day. She was there when they were bombing the undergorund and that had me shook up. She came home fine and had a good time.

I thank you for posting the pics and info as it brought back many fine memories for me.

TheSickness said:
:D Glad she had a great time and is home safe :star:
OMG!!! This is one of the nicest posts you have ever made - :D :dontknow: :p :D

FSTJACK said:
Glad she is back safely and I hope it was a great experiance for her.

My oldeest daughter made 2 trips to Europe with the High school choir but my wife was one of the chaperones so I felt OK about that.

The summer after she graduated HS she went to Paris for 5 weeks to study and I worried every day. She was there when they were bombing the undergorund and that had me shook up. She came home fine and had a good time.

I thank you for posting the pics and info as it brought back many fine memories for me.

Too funny,my wife offered to chaperon,and he said no way !!!But then he said if I wanted to it was OK,I'm more fun than Mom is !!!!I LMAO,she didn't though !!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back