Our Daughter is back home after12 days

It's great that she went on the trip! I'm sure she had a very busy 12 days! Glad she made it home safely!!

6pakattack said:
Going to be sending my son off Thurs for England,then on to Spain with the Latin Club from school !!!!Never got the opportunity to travel like that myself,but couldn't see him Not taking advantage of the opportunity of a lifetime !!! I have no doubt the wife will be a basket case until he returns home,but it's a good thing he's doing !!! Glad your daughter returned home safely !!!!
My 21 year old niece moved to England about 3 years ago (Bible College, etc) - and now she won't come home:dontknow: . She absolutely loves it there :rock: She has enjoyed everything about it and I am happy she had the opportunity as a young person to gain some worldly experience.

I'm sure your son will have a great time. I know how your wife feels as a mom and all.

I'm glad that Brad and Boss'es daughter made it home safely and had a great time! Wish I could have done something like that as a youngun. :D

Nice pics.............kind of a motley crue though!!!! jk LOL!!! Excellent they went, had a blast and especially came home safe!

After I graduated college ( U of S.Carolina) I gave myself a month long trip to Maui.... afterwards flew back to mainland....only lasted 4 months.........hehehe been here 19 years now!!!

patrick

Wifey said:
My 21 year old niece moved to England about 3 years ago (Bible College, etc) - and now she won't come home:dontknow: . She absolutely loves it there :rock: She has enjoyed everything about it and I am happy she had the opportunity as a young person to gain some worldly experience.

I'm sure your son will have a great time. I know how your wife feels as a mom and all.

I'm glad that Brad and Boss'es daughter made it home safely and had a great time! Wish I could have done something like that as a youngun. :D

I went to England & London in 1981 and I had fun, My daughter did have a blast and met some real nice people that where there the same time as was. It was about 4 different school and a college that went and they all shared hotel rooms as well

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back