Our truck in a movie! Any others?

JaCeD_X

S i c k S i d e
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After a long few weeks of working under the sun, time finally came to head on home. While on the way, I was watching FF Tokyo Drift. Not sure what peoples opinion are about this movie but I realized that they have a SRT-10 RC in it, haha.. COOL!

It was at the beginning where he races the jock guy from Full House (if anyone remembers that show) where the woman unhooks, and drops her bra to start the race.

After arriving home.. needless to say, I had to take my truck out for a ....cruise.... :)

There's a movie called "Finding Amanda" that I watched on the netflix instant. Near the end of the movie, this girl's boyfriend has a srt10 RC that he's driving.

ChrisHansonisacockblocker.jpg

:D :D :D

JaCeD_X said:
After a long few weeks of working under the sun, time finally came to head on home. While on the way, I was watching FF Tokyo Drift. Not sure what peoples opinion are about this movie but I realized that they have a SRT-10 RC in it, haha.. COOL!

It was at the beginning where he races the jock guy from Full House (if anyone remembers that show) where the woman unhooks, and drops her bra to start the race.

After arriving home.. needless to say, I had to take my truck out for a ....cruise.... :)

How do you get Zachary Ty Brian (Brad Taylor) being on Full House?

anywho it was Home improvment, never realised it was a SRt, good fine

How did I put Full House....??? frick man... yeah, it was from home improvement!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back