Our VCA build

I had to leave yesterday when they took out the crow bars and sledge hammers and started banging around.................:D

Man you missed the best part...

I had to leave yesterday when they took out the crow bars and sledge hammers and started banging around.................:D

When they brought out the 'jars of life' to pull the motor out, then the mig welder to tack things back together! :aetsch: I was just glad to see Tony didn't pull out a soldering iron when he was reconstructing the bent frame! :aetsch:

When they brought out the 'jars of life' to pull the motor out, then the mig welder to tack things back together! :aetsch: I was just glad to see Tony didn't pull out a soldering iron when he was reconstructing the bent frame! :aetsch:

actually the hardest part was getting the keys from brandon to pull it into the shop :D

Mikes DTS axle came in , fully powdercoated, wilwood brakes, strange axles and detroit locker, a little customizing an its ready to drop in;)

100_1744.jpg

100_1743.jpg

100_1742.jpg

my pics dont do it justice , they did a really nice job, and a few upgrades mine didnt have, but I have a few things I need to do before install.

but they give great customer service and can build a bullet proof axle for almost anything, Mike and Adam do a great job:rock:

my pics dont do it justice , they did a really nice job, and a few upgrades mine didnt have, but I have a few things I need to do before install.

but they give great customer service and can build a bullet proof axle for almost anything, Mike and Adam do a great job:rock:

Except the buggers wont ship to Canada :(

Except the buggers wont ship to Canada :(

I may have a way of getting it there now , but its thru the area close to niagra falls.

Had a company up there in that area, Jacks 4wd shop? not sure but have his info, but he has a warehouse in the US an can transport things over if needed, not sure what he would charge, but it may be possible

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back