Our VCA build

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Mike Baabs VCA getting a fully built roe engine and his rims just came in!

100_1637-2.jpg

100_1661.jpg

100_1660.jpg

This is going to be killer!!! :rock::rock::rock:

OK so seriously i don't smoke.....But what the hell there is a first time for everything.... I would love to know where to get those rims??? Are the custom one off? I love the SRT wheels but damn those are more aggressive looking verision...Want em lol....price?

OK so seriously i don't smoke.....But what the hell there is a first time for everything.... I would love to know where to get those rims??? Are the custom one off? I love the SRT wheels but damn those are more aggressive looking verision...Want em lol....price?

:dito: there goes some more $$$

WOW

Those look beautiful. :congrats: Just when I thought I was fininshed with my truck Tony comes out with something I do not have. My wife is going to kill me if I buy anything else, but those may be worth the risk.

AHHH ha!! I thought I had seen something like them before on the Mr.Norms Super truck
wheel.jpg

mnstrear.jpg

That is killer looking. I Know if i ever came in the money who id be leaving my truck with.:rock::congrats:

LOL working on pricing it up fellas soon as I know I wiill hollar, these specific rims came off a sema norms truck so you are most correct but I have him pricing them for us guys

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back