over drive blower pulley

count me in.

If it ends up being a bigger crank pulley (which speeds all the accesories up and robs some power), what about adding other pulleys to slow down air con compressor, PS pump, alternator etc. Are there kits for other cars already to slow down these accessories.

Would others be interested?

its a larger pulley, prob run around 3 bill area I hope depends on how many are interested.

but no other pulleys available yet, it doesnt affect the rest of the outputs as much to rob hp to be noticable

but I need to know as to know how many to have him make for us

I've got one....don't notice any robbing of HP. :D

I have ramcharger and desrt10 so far

need to know the seriousness here, about to have him get started on the one for Mikes CE

so let me know asap guys

thanks

I'm in and mine is for the ATI Balancer.

Will this work for the Paxton? If so, I'm in. Wont be able to use it for a while. But, atleast I'll have it ready.:) Oh yeah, that's if I'm still allowed to order from ya. ;):aetsch:

if you are interested in a lower blower pulley please send me a pm, including you Santeen I need to get an idea of how many please, I have a final price:)

yessir like the one you have, the larger bottom crank pulley, works with the roe or the paxton, so less chance of belt slippage

if you are interested in a lower blower pulley please send me a pm, including you Santeen I need to get an idea of how many please, I have a final price:)

If u already know, why the hell do I gotta PM ya? Jesus!!!!!!!!!!

PM sent :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back