P0139

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my catless mids this past weekend and initially threw a p0131 code. I had to switch the wires on my o2 sims and all was good. Today on the way home from work the truck threw a p0139, does anybody know which sensor this is? The sims are blinking as I would expect, I did show a silverado SS on the way home a thing or two (totally other story, I just kept walking on him).

Anyways, I was thinking maybe I need to tie the sims up out of the heat a little better. Or maybe I fouled one of the front sensors upon mid install?

Anyone have any guesses?????

P0139-O2 SENSOR 1/2 SLOW RESPONSE - SRT10 don't know what that means though:dontknow:

thats a code for your left downstream O2 sensor is slow too respond. May have something to do with the sim or your O2 sensor is bad. my guess is since you haven't had the issue before, check your sim. swap the sims from left bank to right bank and see if the code follows.

I may just fix this right and order a mopar pcm. I heard a rumour they are requiring a core now, is this true?

no core charge...and they're only about 300.00 and comes programmed with VIN...I love mine.

bucke77 said:
no core charge...and they're only about 300.00 and comes programmed with VIN...I love mine.
does the mopar still void the warrantee

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back