Pa, jersey and nyc race night anyone?

Hay, I already said I'm out if it's going to be Africa hot & humid. Looks that way according to the weather guy.

I hope your joking! This time of year is pretty much always hot. We are ALL going to be running slower tomorrow do to the heat. I hear a high of 93 degrees but by the evening it will probably be in the high 70's in the woods of Atco. You need a baseline run anyways.

I wish man. My mother in law had emergency surgery on her hip the other day and she now has a bad infection. My wife has been going too see her in the hospital and I've been on baby sitting duty

So you and Chris are out tomorrow? Man that sucks but family comes first. Prayers sent.

I hope your joking! This time of year is pretty much always hot. We are ALL going to be running slower tomorrow do to the heat. I hear a high of 93 degrees but by the evening it will probably be in the high 70's in the woods of Atco. You need a baseline run anyways.

I also only got about 100 miles to go until my first oil change on a fresh motor. Will eat that up Wed am takein it to the shop. VPRPWRD is looking at my lack of AC. She needs some more brake in miles before I run it that hard.

My wife Karen is bringing her video camera to Atco to take vids of those of us who show up to race. I have a GoPro mounted up in my truck also.

Last edited:
Who is going tonight? Definitely

Doppler 1320 radar calls for "93 and soupy" today ....and I am in

Lets hope other gearheads like soccer more and stay home

Go USA

Doppler 1320 radar calls for "93 and soupy" today ....and I am in

Lets hope other gearheads like soccer more and stay home

Go USA

There will be no new personal best with that forecast. :(

SRT2SLOW
MOD(S)SQUAD
SRT-10 Ralph
VPRPWRD

SRT2SLOW
MOD(S)SQUAD
SRT-10 Ralph
VPRPWRD
Privatetoe82

We can go eat some pizza after.i know a great place.

I may not be around for that part, I have to get up at 5:45 the next morning so I'll only be sticking around for a few hours.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back