Pa, jersey and nyc race night anyone?

Privatetoe82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me, E (srt2slow), and jim (modsquad) are going to atco raceway tuesday night july 1st. Its an open test and tune nite. Would love to see more of you guys come out if you can make it. I beleive its open from 6-10. Let me know.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hell yes! I get out of work early on Tuesday nights and I will try to make it.

Awesome guys. I should have one or 2 other buddys not racing. Maybe I can get them to shoot some video on my phone or if someone brings a decent camera.

Oh and ralph, you better bring the 10 and not the lightning. Haha. That shits to fast. Haha. Any idea of when it will be finished? I really wana come watch it go down the track.

Oh and ralph, you better bring the 10 and not the lightning. Haha. That shits to fast. Haha. Any idea of when it will be finished? I really wana come watch it go down the track.

I'm bringing my daily driver Gen 2 Lightning to race Efrain.

Hahaha. We will see if he can get his shit to run right. I hope he gets it all fixed by then.

As long as it's not Africa hot out (AC is busted) I'm in. Can anyone give me the run down? Been a few years since I've been at this track. Last time I was driveing a 1987 Shelby GLHS that's how long ago it was.

This has potential to be a great GTG.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back