Pacific Northwest Gathering

NW Gathering Poll

• Total voters

Silverback

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know our Summer is not that long, and people are usually very busy with family and vacations, so I'm going to start this early and see if we can find a time where a bunch of us can make it.

Right now I'm looking at two weekends. July 18th/19th, or July 25th/26th.

I'm really hoping that we can get a large group of members together from all over the NW.

So let me know if you can make it, and if you can, what date you prefer.

And Mikey, I will pay for your ticket if you can make it.

Hey John, I threw in a vote for the 18/19th, I know the Wife enjoyed our trip up there a few years ago and maybe she'll be ready for a vacation.

Oh, and I did buy a winning lottery ticket.....

Should be a lot of fun, I'm going to see if it's a possibility

Jeff

I am in for surezies :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: Been waiting for this for almost 3 years and unless I die before that, which is a good possibility :eek: I am in....I will stay with Ronnie so I can eat all his food and Fart like a Madman hehehe :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
I am in for surezies :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: Been waiting for this for almost 3 years and unless I die before that, which is a good possibility :eek: I am in....I will stay with Ronnie so I can eat all his food and Fart like a Madman hehehe :marchmellow:

I've seen you eat. My paying for the ticket will probably be the cheap part of this deal.;) :D

ViperJeff said:
Hey John, I threw in a vote for the 18/19th, I know the Wife enjoyed our trip up there a few years ago and maybe she'll be ready for a vacation.

Oh, and I did buy a winning lottery ticket.....

Should be a lot of fun, I'm going to see if it's a possibility

Jeff

It would be great to see you again too.

Jeezuz I'm Screwed! My house will never smell the same!!!:D Always have room for you and the fam Homey!! Count me in John for which ever weekend!:D

I'm in Blaine 3 hrs out so if the truck is shipped out here by then I may show . With the wife for a bit. Are ya renting a track or something ?

I think either date will work for me, as long as i have plenty of time to request it ahead, which it is in this case :D :rock: :rock:

WOW!!! Sounds like fun to me :D :rock: :marchmellow: Pics Pics and more Pics will be in order - so take your camera Mikey :burnout:

Well, the '68 Charger gets here in a few days, and the ProCharger from Justin should be here in a few weeks.

Wonder if I can talk the wife into driving the Charger?:D

Should be able to bring some nice red MoPar eye candy to the gig at any rate.;)

...so long as it doesn't fu@king rain.

Ram From Hell said:
Well, the '68 Charger gets here in a few days, and the ProCharger from Justin should be here in a few weeks.

Wonder if I can talk the wife into driving the Charger?:D

Should be able to bring some nice red MoPar eye candy to the gig at any rate.;)

...so long as it doesn't fu@king rain.

Rain? Mid July???

Should be less than a 50/50 chance in the festering shithole.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back