Pacific Northwest Gathering

NW Gathering Poll

• Total voters
July 25 is my B Day. Since I'm a snowback that will most likely go see the parental units in July in Vancouver BC then I might be able to make this. I haven't been up to Van in a couple of years so it's long overdue.:rock: What is the official date and where?

Eric, Ram From Hell has offered to hold the gathering at his place which is over in Silverdale. Silverdale is about 40 miles Northwest of Tacoma.

Since Eric is going to be the host, I was going to let him choose the date that worked best for him. However it appears that if we go with the 25th, it will work better for people that are traveling the most distance.

All I know is I'm really looking forward to this.:)

The weekend of the 25th will work just fine here.

My B-day's on the 11th. Have to have some cake with our beer, eh?:D

Ram From Hell said:
The weekend of the 25th will work just fine here.

My B-day's on the 11th. Have to have some cake with our beer, eh?:D

Okay, we have a date.:)

Eric,
As it get's closer, let me know what I can do to help out. Depending on work, I may not have a lot of free time, but I can toss some money your way.

Silverback said:
Okay, we have a date.:)

Eric,
As it get's closer, let me know what I can do to help out. Depending on work, I may not have a lot of free time, but I can toss some money your way.

Thanks, John!

I'm hoping for two things, and two things only: Good weather, and good turnout.

I have some neat ideas for making this a really nice event (thinking outdoor big screen, streaming live on the internet, phone to pass around for drunken calls, etc.).

We have a nice spot here for a GTG. Tons of parking, good outdoor area for parties, and a good-sized BBQ. There are also a few reasonably-priced hotels within 5 minutes of our house.

We'll be ready to party, just don't expect all the landscaping to be done by then.:eek:

The 25th would be great. It would be great to meet everyone. Hope your neighbors like loud trucks.

I plan to be there. I may be late if the ships test is not complete by then. I hate being held captive by a ships schedule, and being the system expert. I guess that is the cost of being the only guy to work a high level test on a small class of ships. You are the only guy.

tinygiants said:
I plan to be there. I may be late if the ships test is not complete by then. I hate being held captive by a ships schedule, and being the system expert. I guess that is the cost of being the only guy to work a high level test on a small class of ships. You are the only guy.

I'll keep some root beer on ice for ya just in case.

HV SRT said:
The 25th would be great. It would be great to meet everyone. Hope your neighbors like loud trucks.

:burnout:

F*ck 'em. They're just renters, mostly.:D

Besides, I actually own the road my house is on. Bring a junk set of tires with you. We can have burn out contests until 8:00.:rock:

Looks like it's going to be a blast

I really can't say at this point

If I do it will be by airplaine or walking

Count me in for the 25th July. Will need a general address.....specific not necessary, noise level should be high enough!!

Yeah, the Oxford Suites is brand new. No need to concern yourselves with the bar there though...:D Nice thing is that it's walking distance from my place, if necessary.

The house is on Knute Lane, but I may bring everyone up directly from Silverdale Way to the north end of the property where we'll be gathering outside.

Short enough lane? I was kinda kidding with the non specific address part....LOL. I'll be there anyway.

DVSMAX said:
Short enough lane? I was kinda kidding with the non specific address part....LOL. I'll be there anyway.

Heh, heh. :p

I'll post up directions once we're close to the event date.:burnout:

Outlawl said:
would this be a family type affair ? I was thinking of taking a summer drive up the coast as long as its not too far. I am in Norcal.

Edit: I am asking because I will have a 5yo and an 8yo crammed in the front seat for the drive.

Yes, this will be as family-friendly as a group of us can manage.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back