Pacific Northwest Gathering

NW Gathering Poll

• Total voters
Silverback said:
Okay, we have a date.:)

Eric,
As it get's closer, let me know what I can do to help out. Depending on work, I may not have a lot of free time, but I can toss some money your way.
You need to be there. It wouldn't be right if you weren't :dontknow: :( :dontknow:

Sounds like fun :rock: :rock: :rock:

Okay, we may have a plan here if enough people are interested.

We are still on for Saturday, July 25th at Eric's. However the Bremerton Raceway is open for a Test and Tune on Friday night. I'm thinking we can make a weekend event out of this. Friday night drags with pizza and beer afterwards.

For those that are visiting from out of the area, we can take a tour of the area Saturday morning, and then on to Eric's for the gathering. While this place is a festering shit hole most of the year, it is beautiful when the weather is nice.

So, is anyone interested?

Silverback said:
Okay, we may have a plan here if enough people are interested.

We are still on for Saturday, July 25th at Eric's. However the Bremerton Raceway is open for a Test and Tune on Friday night. I'm thinking we can make a weekend event out of this. Friday night drags with pizza and beer afterwards.

For those that are visiting from out of the area, we can take a tour of the area Saturday morning, and then on to Eric's for the gathering. While this place is a festering shit hole most of the year, it is beautiful when the weather is nice.

So, is anyone interested?
i'm in !!! :rock: prolly stay overnight @ that hotel near eric's place..... :D

moparracing said:
i'm in !!! :rock: prolly stay overnight @ that hotel near eric's place..... :D

Sounds like a plan Randy.

I'm assuming that you will also spend Saturday night? Is that correct? If we get enough people interested, I will have Karen call and see if we can get a group rate for both nights.

Silverback said:
Sounds like a plan Randy.

I'm assuming that you will also spend Saturday night? Is that correct? If we get enough people interested, I will have Karen call and see if we can get a group rate for both nights.
yes, likely on both nights.:)

This could be a great weekend getaway for some of us gearheads! (OK, so I'm not going far...)

If we have enough interest, we might get a group rate at the track as well.:burnout:

Ram From Hell said:
This could be a great weekend getaway for some of us gearheads! (OK, so I'm not going far...)

If we have enough interest, we might get a group rate at the track as well.:burnout:

Well who has the best pizza in your area?

Silverback said:
Well who has the best pizza in your area?

That's easy. Spiro's, right next door to the Oxford Suites.:rock:

...frosty cold beer too, of course.:D

We've known the owner for over 20 years.

Ram From Hell said:
That's easy. Spiro's, right next door to the Oxford Suites.:rock:

...frosty cold beer too, of course.:D

We've known the owner for over 20 years.

I just love it when a plan starts to come together. :)

Sweet!

Might have to start a new thread for this GTG, and track who all is planning on attending, and which days. This would make logistics easier on my end.;)

Thanks all!:rock:

-Eric

Ram From Hell said:
Sweet!

Might have to start a new thread for this GTG, and track who all is planning on attending, and which days. This would make logistics easier on my end.;)

Thanks all!:rock:

-Eric

I will start another thread later.

trtin to talk the wife into a short trip this summer..looks like this might interest her...weekend with you guys would be really cool..lotsa you fuggers I want to meet...we have logistics to figure out, like who will be here with the MIL, and dogs, but it might work out..will let you guys know...Maybe I will get the award for most distance traveled..lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back