Pacific Northwest Gathering

NW Gathering Poll

• Total voters
Riff62 said:
trtin to talk the wife into a short trip this summer..looks like this might interest her...weekend with you guys would be really cool..lotsa you fuggers I want to meet...we have logistics to figure out, like who will be here with the MIL, and dogs, but it might work out..will let you guys know...Maybe I will get the award for most distance traveled..lol

You'd definitely get the long-distance award!:rock:

Ok so we have a finalized date set in stone right ? July 25th weekend is that right ? Ok I am going to request the time off this coming week and once I do will not be able to change it so please.........be certain :D The Arizona guys can't get their shit together ...Ever :p This is why I am leary :D I will be coming alone, hungry and very horny...Ronnie better sell some houses :D

TheSickness said:
Ok so we have a finalized date set in stone right ? July 25th weekend is that right ? Ok I am going to request the time off this coming week and once I do will not be able to change it so please.........be certain :D The Arizona guys can't get their shit together ...Ever :p This is why I am leary :D I will be coming alone, hungry and very horny...Ronnie better sell some houses :D

Hello Kid,

We are set for Friday and Saturday. When you have your plans finalized, let me know so I can buy your tickets.

We wish we could make it. We looked into it, but the total cost was way too high. So we wish all of you the very best time.

Bill.

If my Chemo schedule holds, that weekend will be my off weekend. Still no drinking though, but hopefully I will be able to eat and socialize in a coherent fashion.

tinygiants said:
If my Chemo schedule holds, that weekend will be my off weekend. Still no drinking though, but hopefully I will be able to eat and socialize in a coherent fashion.

Just being "coherent" will be a step above Mikey.;) :D

Silverback said:
So I had the wrong track? What about the schedule?

No, no. That's the same one. I don't know why the damned track has two names and two web sites (although they're linked). People around this town can be effin' stupid.

July 24 is a test & tune for sure. Just have a buncha friggin' ricers to contend with, but what's new. Might be nice to hunt a few down.:D

moparracing said:
ummm...... is this the same track as the other link ? :dontknow:

Affirmative.

Now I am confused. Which weekend are we doing? Sorry, I am to tired to go through the thread.

For the record, I can do any weekend. And no matter what we choose, this far in advance is subject to change as far as my treatment goes.

tinygiants said:
Now I am confused. Which weekend are we doing? Sorry, I am to tired to go through the thread.

For the record, I can do any weekend. And no matter what we choose, this far in advance is subject to change as far as my treatment goes.

We are meeting on the weekend of July 25th/26th.

Some of us are going to make a 3 day event of it and go the race track on Friday, the 24th.

I need to start another thread.

Thanks

That is currently scheduled to be a treatment weekend. I may have to ask for a ride if my tolerance is not better than this last weekend.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back