Pacific NW GTG

Turtle

Reaction score
F’in AMAZING!! Washington is an absolutely beautiful state – and we should know for Eric (our tour guide) has taken us through every step that Lewis & Clark made – 6 hours of scenery & fun 

John, Karen, Eric, Don, Mark, Robert, Anthony, Billy, me (Turtle), Ronnie, Elka, Dale, Romana (and anyone else that may have been here that I have forgotten your names – I apologize).

I have a few pictures I’m posting now . . . and a link to my album of all the pictures thus far (all 117 just from ½ the day)

This has been a great gtg and I’m looking forward to the next part of it

IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

Link to the photobucket album - enjoy :D :D

http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg62/earthgirl429/Washington/?albumview=slideshow

:love: :love:

More pics to come later . . . .

Beautiful pictures, thats the festering shithole????

Hey Turtle, put some names with the pictures....

FATJACK said:
Beautiful pictures, thats the festering shithole????

Hey Turtle, put some names with the pictures....

DAMN! You're asking me to remember names
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

IMG_1182.jpg

Karen, Eric, Eric's wife, Robert's friend, Turtle, Billy, Ronnie (behind Turtle & Billy), Robert, MoparRacing, Donnie, Mark

IMG_1112.jpg

Mark, John, Karen, MoparRacing, Elka

I thought John was taller..lol..Nice pics Alex..Have a beer for me eh?

Has Bill been on Americas Most Wanted? He keeps hiding his face in all the pics.:D Looks like a great G2G.:rock:

Not one banana, not one sign of some slung poo.. Yall sure John was there? Did everyone sign the banner? Lovely pictures BTW.:D

Mikey said there was an Ant-nee sighting up there somewhere today. What's that all about? :rock: Was Ronnie and Bill simply drinking THAT much?

Venom Power said:
Not one banana, not one sign of some slung poo.. Yall sure John was there? Did everyone sign the banner? Lovely pictures BTW.:D

We're working on it . . . first we had the issue of finding a pen that would write - and then we got sidetracked with food. :p

Turtle said:
We're working on it . . . first we had the issue of finding a pen that would write - and then we got sidetracked with food. :p

Food's just gotta stop sidetracking people like that.. It happens around me too much as well...:D

Venom Power said:
Mikey said there was an Ant-nee sighting up there somewhere today. What's that all about? :rock: Was Ronnie and Bill simply drinking THAT much?

Actually what happened is Ronnie met a guy up here that said his name was Anthony and said he was here for the VTCOA GTG. Ronnie just assumed that it was you . . . (remember it is Ronnie that we're talking about :p ) . . . come to find out there is a guy that lives in the area that owns a Night Runner and has been viewing the site, but hasn't actually signed up (as of yet) :D

Very Cool........

Thanks for sharing....

Tell John he needs to sign the banner for me

ViperJeff

I figure the northwest is about as close as I would ever get to the banner and I would be stuck at home.....

Thanks

Jeff

JRSVIPR said:
Has Bill been on Americas Most Wanted? He keeps hiding his face in all the pics.:D Looks like a great G2G.:rock:

Well - I can't tell you the story as of yet . . . but I'm hoping to get a close up pic of the reason - but damn it - he keeps running away!! :(

Turtle said:
Actually what happened is Ronnie met a guy up here that said his name was Anthony and said he was here for the VTCOA GTG. Ronnie just assumed that it was you . . . (remember it is Ronnie that we're talking about :p ) . . . come to find out there is a guy that lives in the area that owns a Night Runner and has been viewing the site, but hasn't actually signed up (as of yet) :D

Do you think he'll actually sign up?? I mean, after meeting "three sheets to the wind" Ronnie?:laugh:

Turtle said:
Well - I can't tell you the story as of yet . . . but I'm hoping to get a close up pic of the reason - but damn it - he keeps running away!! :(
Wait till he's asleep.:D :rock:

Turtle said:
That was a backup plan - I just got other plans too :D :D :D I pulled in other resources to help :D
Cool, Very nice pics by the way. Looks like you all are having a blast, Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back