Pacific NW GTG

guyrobert said:
Mt Hood and the gorge, let's see from Vancouver that about 7-8 hours (depending on the border) and another 4-5 hour drive?

I'm In!

What a trooper.:rock:

And it was great to meet you.:rock:

Now for the $64.00 question. Was your friends name Dan? Sorry, I'm terrible with names.:eek:

OK, finally back from work, for half a day! A big Thank you to Eric and Shelly for hosting an awesome weekend! Another big thank you to all that made this possible The road trip was fantastic, lots of whiplash handed out. Coozies were awesome FATJACK, and the banners tell the rest of the story. Sorry you had a hard time keeping up Ronnie, guess that Willy's needs a tune? Just kidding bro. I am working on a small video of road trip, will post up when done. My memory is pathetic, is Donnie the Sickness?

Whats this next year at Mt Hood? I'm in as well.

DVSMAX said:
OK, finally back from work, for half a day! A big Thank you to Eric and Shelly for hosting an awesome weekend! Another big thank you to all that made this possible The road trip was fantastic, lots of whiplash handed out. Coozies were awesome FATJACK, and the banners tell the rest of the story. Sorry you had a hard time keeping up Ronnie, guess that Willy's needs a tune? Just kidding bro. I am working on a small video of road trip, will post up when done. My memory is pathetic, is Donnie the Sickness?

You kidding buddy I am one of a kind :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: Silverback refers to me as the Ever Lovin Sickness :D Trust me you would remember meeting me ;) :D

DVSMAX said:

Ronnie is kind of like the Sickness, but when the Sickness hugs you, it's from the rear and he does a reach around.:marchmellow: ;) :D

Here are the few pics I got. Sorry I did not get more.
Pic 1 is Bill and John.
Pic 2 Is Johns Cobra
Pic 3 is Don in the back ground. I believe it is Anthony on the right. But I may be wrong.
Pic 4 is Randy's truck.
Pic 5 is John signing the banner.

Attachments

• begoodsilverback.jpg
    begoodsilverback.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 23
  • cobra.jpg
    cobra.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Don.jpg
    Don.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 25
  • moparracing.jpg
    moparracing.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 28
  • silverback.jpg
    silverback.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 24
Silverback said:
Okay, you're an asshole. How's that?:dontknow: ;) :D

I will work on the names Thursday. I'm taking some time off and will have the time to do it then.

Damn, it's to late for me to go back and edit my posts.:(

Do you still need name Jack?:dontknow:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back