Paddle shift anyone?

pokeytemplar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just read up on the PCS forums that their controller (47re compatible) works with TCI's paddle shifter! Now if only I had some money......:eek: Thought those of you with more expendable resources might find that interesting.:rock:

That is nice, but I do not think it works with an airbag steering wheel. i found one that did, but it was cheesy. It used strap on paddles, that were placed at the perimeter of the steering wheel.

46,47 and 48re all operate the same. Differences is in the strength/quality of parts on the inside.

It will still shift like a regular automatic though, inconsistant and delayed. It would be good if we had a semi-auto so when you shifted it, within milliseconds. If you're after a more sporty feel, have you thought about adding an aftermarket floor shifter? Some have done it here, looks good and gives the truck it's deserved sports feel back. Just throwing another idea out there.

Carlwalski said:
It will still shift like a regular automatic though, inconsistant and delayed. It would be good if we had a semi-auto so when you shifted it, within milliseconds. If you're after a more sporty feel, have you thought about adding an aftermarket floor shifter? Some have done it here, looks good and gives the truck it's deserved sports feel back. Just throwing another idea out there.

The only way to cure that is to go with a full manual shift valve body.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back