Paint your Brake Calipers/Rotors

Looks good Steve. I'm with him, black. Could you send me a set in black Kevin? Front and rears if they fit on the rears. Thanks.:)
Texas Yellow Fever said:
I agree with you Kevin, send me two of them, I don't think they'll fit on the back calipers. If they will send me four of them. You should have my stuff, if not send me a PM. I think black don't you?

Texas Yellow Fever said:
When you guys change to low dust brake pads, don't forget to rub a little paint on the rotors and those faded calipers. These pictures don't do it justice, but believe me, it made an amazing amount of difference.

Look great...can't wait to seem them in person... I might have to break out
the LPHV....:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Hell, I thought they were all large...oh wait, shit that's because I am so small...:eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p ;)

Do you remember the other thread where you said everyone picked on you.:confused: :dontknow: :p :D

There may be a reason for this.

Just out of curiousity, are we related.:confused: :p :D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
What's your suggestion on color? I'm open for input...

All I did for prep was use a soft brush with water and Dawn, then use rags, tooth bruch etc to get the small areas. The kit comes with brake cleaner, which I used a little of, but the soapy water actually seemed to work best. I let it all dry and painted away, nothing to it other than a little time and a case (or two I lost count) of beer.

Is that all the beer it took.:confused: And here I looked up to you.;) :p :D

Silverback said:
Do you remember the other thread where you said everyone picked on you.:confused: :dontknow: :p :D

There may be a reason for this.

Just out of curiousity, are we related.:confused: :p :D

HeHeHe, it's been a cross I've born my whole life. An inch more I would have been a king, an inch less, I'd have been a queen...:eek: Hell we might be related, worse things have happened to me. If you met some of my documented kin, you'd understand...LOL!!!

Did mine Black

When I did mine I sanded, then used the cleaner that came with the Caliper paint kit, was a brush on paint.. then added VIPER logos and sprayed 5 coats of clear. Its been well over a month ago and it still looks great..

Attachments

• viper 004.jpg
    viper 004.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 81
  • viper 011.jpg
    viper 011.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 69
  • viper 010.jpg
    viper 010.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
BlackRamSrt10 said:
When I did mine I sanded, then used the cleaner that came with the Caliper paint kit, was a brush on paint.. then added VIPER logos and sprayed 5 coats of clear, Its been well over a month ago and it still looks great..

They do look good!

I am thinking of painting mine yellow like on the PCCB Porsche brakes....I think it will look good with the black wheels....

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back