painted the wheels

pirateman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the chance to meet one of the newer members here yesterday. His name is Brian(rhino75).He is a painter at probally the best paint and body shop in augusta. He painted my wheels yesterday the brilliant black to match the truck.I picked them up this morning and wanted to let him know they look great.I dont think anyone could have done a better job. Thanks brian i will see you the first of the week. And no I dont have pictures, well I do, but will have to wait for someone to post them for me.

TNVIPER said:
lookin forward to seeing the pics Pirate..........and get your daughter to give you a basic computer tutoring..;)
I am too old. I had my parts girl go out on maternity leave a couple of years ago, It was a mess until I could get a temp. All the warranty claims, parts orders, etc. have to be done online. It almost shut me down.

pirateman said:
I am too old. I had my parts girl go out on maternity leave a couple of years ago, It was a mess until I could get a temp. All the warranty claims, parts orders, etc. have to be done online. It almost shut me down.
You are NEVER to old to learn :D I said the same thing until I went to the local college and signed up for some classes. :D

There are lots of old farts in those classes, and the young people like me love to help them learn. :rock:

You will do yourself a big big favor to learn just the basics of computers and it is not hard. :marchmellow:

Wifey said:
You are NEVER to old to learn :D I said the same thing until I went to the local college and signed up for some classes. :D

There are lots of old farts in those classes, and the young people like me love to help them learn. :rock:

You will do yourself a big big favor to learn just the basics of computers and it is not hard. :marchmellow:
you are probally right. Time is my biggest problem

pirateman said:
you are probally right. Time is my biggest problem

It does take some time in the beginning. But the time you save in the long run is worth it. And the independence you acquire from being able to do the simple basic things yourself without having to wait and depend on others is worth it. Well, to me it is anyway.

I am taking two online classes now and it is time consuming, especially now that I'm working full time. When I complete these two classes (in December) I can apply for my certificate I've been working for since last February.

Good luck, it is worth it if you can find the time and be brave enough to go to the local college campus and get some help from the instructors ;)

But I want to see them......NOW!

send at least one to Roy

PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE!

anytime pirateman can't wait to see them on the truck! I'll try my best to get that bumper worked in as soon as possible.

Stinker...I still want someone to do rear wheels like the ones in your photo chop. Those would be bad ass...

Stinker, those rear wheels would be killer...the only one that has approached rears like that is Tinygiants...but he may never get his engine back...so that truck may never roll...that is a really terrible situation.

Prof said:
Stinker, those rear wheels would be killer...the only one that has approached rears like that is Tinygiants...but he may never get his engine back...so that truck may never roll...that is a really terrible situation.

He WILL get that motor back even if "I" have to go get it:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back