painted the wheels

Prof said:
I will meet you there...any time any day.

Roadtrip!!!

pirateman said:
I had the chance to meet one of the newer members here yesterday. His name is Brian(rhino75).He is a painter at probally the best paint and body shop in augusta. He painted my wheels yesterday the brilliant black to match the truck.I picked them up this morning and wanted to let him know they look great.I dont think anyone could have done a better job. Thanks brian i will see you the first of the week. And no I dont have pictures, well I do, but will have to wait for someone to post them for me.

Mark, I bet that looks killer! I can't wait to see the pics! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I took a picture of piratemans wheels after I painted them with my cell phone.

Attachments

• pirateman.jpg
    pirateman.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 133
rhino75 said:
Those look great,Hard to believe you can paint that well with a cell phone.:D :p :marchmellow:

rhino75 said:

JRSVIPR said:
Those look great,Hard to believe you can paint that well with a cell phone.:D :p :marchmellow:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I HAD to laugh my ass off. I am taking english in college right now, and this is one example of how NOT to write a sentence (for the exact same reason JR points out) .....

Even though we know they weren't painted with the cell phone, the way the sentence is worded indicates they were

They look fantastic :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock:

and thanks for the pics and english lesson :D

Django- "ette"

Last edited:
Wifey said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I HAD to laugh my ass off. I am taking english in college right now, and this is one example of how NOT to write a sentence (for the exact same reason JR points out) .....

Even though we know they weren't painted with the cell phone, the way the sentence is worded indicates they were

They look fantastic :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock:

and thanks for the pics and english lesson :D

Django- "ette"

oh..thats what that means..i was thinking it was some new application for the iphone or something. i figured those phones do it all, why not paint too?:dontknow:

rhino75 said:
my bad! I painted them with lph400 Iwata and took the picture with a RAZR 2 cell phone.:D

Thank you, now I completely understand ;) ;) ;) :D They look great :rock: :congrats:

rhino75 said:
my bad! I painted them with lph400 Iwata and took the picture with a RAZR 2 cell phone.:D

Heeey, I was going to use my lph400 Iwata to call my daughter...

rhino75 said:
They do really look good,Is that the Night runner color?

I wouldn't mind doing it but it would probably be a pain for eveyone having to ship them across country any bodyshop should be able to do it for you.

Looks good! Now you just have to hope that whomever mounts the tires doesn't scratch up the wheels.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back