Palm Harbor, Flordia

VPRRAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone live in/near Palm Harbor, FL? I thinking about buying a work van, and would like to see if anyone would be able to stop by and take a look at it? I don't want to buy a van, and at least not have someone look at it. Its at a dealership, and just need someone to go and "kick the tires", maybe go for a drive... I'm in Utah, and to fly out there, and buy a van sight unseen is just a little un-nerving. Any help would be appreciated, and I would buy you a gift certificate to a good restaurant, Outback, of something like that.

PM if'n you can help, or just email me at: [email protected]

Thanx so much,

VPRRAM

Sounds like the beginning of some Quentin Tarantino movie.."he bought the van unseen and after a quick lunch at a local Denny's, he hit the highway back to Utah but the next morning he picked up two hitchhikers with creepy tattoos who told of stolen money buried in the Mexican desert"...:listen:

Sounds like the beginning of some Quentin Tarantino movie.."he bought the van unseen and after a quick lunch at a local Denny's, he hit the highway back to Utah but the next morning he picked up two hitchhikers with creepy tattoos who told of stolen money buried in the Mexican desert"...:listen:

Crap, now ya got me worried...;)

Skypilot, where do ya live? I am from Seattle, Lincoln High School...

VPRRAM

Don't Stop NOW!!

Don't Stop NOW!!

The two hitchhikers were the Molina brothers, Jose and Paco, who had escaped from a Guadalajara prison last year. For they had been found guilty of killing and torturing thirteen members of a rival drug cartel gang but now they were looking for an easy mark to get them back south for the buried money....

I want to visit Flordia someday, I heard it's a lot like Florida :trytofly:

Yous guys is none help... :dontknow:[/QUO

I would if it were closer but it's 5 hours from my house. There are some members on here that live up that way. Maybe they will chime in. Good luck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back