PANAMA BOUND

have a blast bobby im still stuck in natchitoches watching the freaking river rise lol.. timing was just off for me bro !!!!!!! gonna regret not getting to race your ass on the go cart track , cause it no use to race your truckk !!!!! lol

Yea Bobby have fun and drive safely. I get in late Saturday afternoon. I am going to NP as soon as I get home. I got my air fuel ratio gauge and pod in. So an hour of install then to the track. Gotta see how much cfm my new ram air box flows. Talk to you later.:rock::D:burnout::toilet::aetsch::elefant::(

have a blast'm gulag bobby im still stuck in natchitoches watching the freaking river rise lol.. timing was just off for me bro !!!!!!! gonna regret not getting to race your ass on the go cart track , cause it no use to race your truckk !!!!! lol

Dang Gary, man that sucks that your not gonna make it. But hey, theres always next year. I'm glad y'all are staying busy with work,cause there's still a bunch thats not. Give me a shout when you get home, we'll go grab a Beer and shoot bull.

Yea Bobby have fun and drive safely. I get in late Saturday afternoon. I am going to NP as soon as I get home. I got my air fuel ratio gauge and pod in. So an hour of install then to the track. Gotta see how much cfm my new ram air box flows. Talk to you later.:rock::D:burnout::toilet::aetsch::elefant::(

Hey Rick, how's it been going. I wish you could of made it here too. It's gonna be a awsome GTG. One of the your gonna have to make, there gonna be a lot of awsome trucks to look at. I'll give ya a shout when I get back home. Also I'd call NP before I'd head there cause, there have that tv show Pass Time there Friday thu Monday so I don't know if there letting anybody run on the Track.

Last bolt was tightened..my truck is finally done. Going to wash and wax this morning and start packing. See you guys soon.

Panama City event places, times

I am planning to come out to PCB, but not sure of the specific of where some events are. I saw Tonys original plans day by day, but didn't see a more recent schedule with details if there is one. Sorry if I missed it, I have been busy with other life events and not been on the site much.

Where is the dyno location for thursday (address to put into GPS would be good) or is there a meeting place time where we gather for breakfast or something. Are there other events for thursday too? I heard of a swap meet- where and when is that?

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Bryan

I am planning to come out to PCB, but not sure of the specific of where some events are. I saw Tonys original plans day by day, but didn't see a more recent schedule with details if there is one. Sorry if I missed it, I have been busy with other life events and not been on the site much.

Where is the dyno location for thursday (address to put into GPS would be good) or is there a meeting place time where we gather for breakfast or something. Are there other events for thursday too? I heard of a swap meet- where and when is that?

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Bryan

PRICING FOR TUNING ON DYNO DAY

for n/a tuning $250

for nos/fi tuning $350

this may be on top of the cost of dyno time , but I will check

Adams Automotive
(850) 689-6672
352 W James Lee Blvd
Crestview, FL 32536

PRICING FOR TUNING ON DYNO DAY

for n/a tuning $250

for nos/fi tuning $350

this may be on top of the cost of dyno time , but I will check

Adams Automotive
(850) 689-6672
352 W James Lee Blvd
Crestview, FL 32536

Thanks. Things didn't come together for me to be ready to tune---rats. Just a stock motor for the moment.

I Probably brought enough cleaning stuff to wash all yall truck.:D:D:D

I know you will with that bad a$$ 10. My 10 is not the same as last year. I have a litle some thing some thing.:elefant::elefant::D

I know you will with that bad a$$ 10. My 10 is not the same as last year. I have a litle some thing some thing.:elefant::elefant::D

I heard you were doing a few thing to your truck. Can't wait to see it. Can't wait till everybody gets here to look at all the Awsome trucks.

I heard you were doing a few thing to your truck. Can't wait to see it. Can't wait till everybody gets here to look at all the Awsome trucks.

Just got done working on it and i will be on the road soon. I'll be there by noon tomorrow. Let the good times roll.:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::D

Back