Panama city GTG May 20th thru 24th

Ironhead said:
thats good at least jack will get some kind of a bath ,,it aint much but i will do :D

toss him some soap in the pool!

Yeah 40% isn't bad for the coast. Showers pop up all the time out of no where.

EMT/SRT said:
toss him some soap in the pool!

Yeah 40% isn't bad for the coast. Showers pop up all the time out of no where.

are you going to get in a pool with a bar of soap with fatjack near by ,,you might need some of your emt buddys before the bathing is over :D

Ironhead said:
are you going to get in a pool with a bar of soap with fatjack near by ,,you might need some of your emt buddys before the bathing is over :D

I didn't say I would toss him the soap. You know he's gonna drop it.

can't wait to see everybody. I just got into NC from Syracuse, I'll be home and packing tomorrow afternoon. We're heading down on Weds morning.

Stinker, don't forget my nut

Ya Me and my buddy are driving up on thursday.... wont be there till that evening but Thats the only night Ill be able to stay if things dont change.... Ran into some troubles with my ex (beotch!!) but I wanted to atleast be there thurs night to meet you guys... But if things change I will extend my stay if not we'll be leaving on friday

EMT/SRT said:
I didn't say I would toss him the soap. You know he's gonna drop it.

Something tells me he's gonna drop it on purpose too... Something tells me.

The friggen suspense is killing me. I still don't know if I will make this. I won't know til like the last minute.

:toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

labontecsi said:
can't wait to see everybody. I just got into NC from Syracuse, I'll be home and packing tomorrow afternoon. We're heading down on Weds morning.

Stinker, don't forget my nut
:D :D :D :D

LOLOL seriously your doin very well:D

Just finished getting old gal back together....I was starting to think I was bringing the Dakota. Leaving out tomorrow afternoon after a couple of quick stops...front end alignment and to the stealership to have the ABS module taken care of.:burnout:

alexspop said:
Just finished getting old gal back together....I was starting to think I was bringing the Dakota. Leaving out tomorrow afternoon after a couple of quick stops...front end alignment and to the stealership to have the ABS module taken care of.:burnout:
which way ya comming down, if you look at the map and such, we are gonna meet at eddies in eufaula alabama around 4-6pm wednesday evening, then down to panama from there:)

Stinker said:
which way ya comming down, if you look at the map and such, we are gonna meet at eddies in eufaula alabama around 4-6pm wednesday evening, then down to panama from there:)

Yep, going right through there.:rock:

Just hoping I don't have any problems....road trip right after a gear change makes me nervous, especially with all the problems I had. lol

alexspop said:
Yep, going right through there.:rock:

Just hoping I don't have any problems....road trip right after a gear change makes me nervous, especially with all the problems I had. lol
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

BAD-RC said:
probably around 6 a.m.

You're welcome to stop here and hang out til we leave at noon-ish. . . ! Maybe get a few hours of shut-eye too.

I'll PM you my address and number if you're interested.

12:30 Roz Kristee got someone to watch her class. I am going to pick her up at 1230 and we will be on the road

GriffsSRT said:
12:30 Roz Kristee got someone to watch her class. I am going to pick her up at 1230 and we will be on the road

NICE!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back