Panama city GTG May 20th thru 24th

FATJACK said:
Today is the day!!! Leaving Chattanooga in about 3 hrs.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock::rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Seriously? Today?

I just woke up! I got to wash the truck, clean out the inside, wax it. Then I got to pack, go to Walmart and get some shit (sunglasses, I f*cking lost mine :mad: )

Then I got to go help some old man load some shit on a trailor. . . . :laugh:

Weathers good down here today guys:rock: I don't know about the rest of the week though:(

Todays weather in Florida:

weather.jpg

Good day to wax the truck

I hope you guys have a great time. Try not to get into too much trouble. Yall know Deputy Droop-a-long is gonna be at the gate watchin' ya's close.

We're cruising across 10 in a 37' motorhome... Some jerkoff in a silver Ram has been tailgating us since we pulled out of the driveway.:p 225 miles to go. Raining like a sumbitch. I'm glad we didn't clean her up last night.

Can't wait to see everybody, gonna miss those that couldn't make it. Everybody drve safely.

im hitting the road ,,,hope i miss the rain ,, ill sleep in my truck if i have to lol:burnout: ,,,11 hour drive ,,be there in da morning :p

I am off work Friday so let me know what everyone is doing Friday and I will break loose from here head south.

EMT/SRT said:
I am off work Friday so let me know what everyone is doing Friday and I will break loose from here head south.

BUMP! What are yall beachbums doin? I have to attend a graduation ceremony Friday night but can come down there Friday during the day.

We made it home ok with one little excursion. The lower plastic under the front end decided it didnt want to finish the journey home so it sits in a dumpster at one of the gas stations along the way. :D :D :D

Hope everyone else makes it home safe!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Shelley and I had a great time and it was good to see some olds friends again.

Borden's SRT said:
We made it home ok with one little excursion. The lower plastic under the front end decided it didnt want to finish the journey home so it sits in a dumpster at one of the gas stations along the way. :D :D :D

Hope everyone else makes it home safe!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Shelley and I had a great time and it was good to see some olds friends again.
BTW Guys, Shelley is HOT, I don't know how Borden pulled that off!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

In Huntersville, NC tonight...will be home tomorrow. It was great meeting everybody!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back