PANAMA CITY TRAVELER'S ROLL CALL

damn that guy had a rough weekend and real costly one too ,,,details are coming soon ,,

From what Tito told me before we all parted ways the dealership that installed his new clutch didn't install it correctly, IMO. He said it didn't drive right if he got on it, but was fine as long as he drove it normal. I must ask.. Did anyone explain the purpose and necessity of a break-in period on a new clutch? And why would Tito drive his truck all that way if it wasn't driving right after being in the shop? Nevertheless I do hope it all works out for him.

Last edited:
I always miss you guys when you meet up at PCB. We were there last weekend and will be back there this weekend. Didnt see any love bugs last weekend though

I always miss you guys when you meet up at PCB. We were there last weekend and will be back there this weekend. Didnt see any love bugs last weekend though

Wow, that's.... *sigh* :dontknow:That's just terrible timing.

There is always next year.

It is really bad timing since I had the kids with me. We were down by Pier Park though. Golly, I gotta wait a whole nother year? :(

If you had gone all the way up to the East end of the Beach you would have found us.... :)

Yeah, just down at the other end of the strip. What makes it so bad is when i was coming down 231 I went right past the drag strip and thought about you guys and how I missed it last year

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back