Panama GTG

1BADTRK

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it May yet!!! I ready to head to Panama City to see all you guys again. It's gonna be a Hell of a GTG. :cheers::cheers::cheers::beer::beer::beer::puke:

Its getting there.
Maybe we should do this every quarter :D

Hell yes, that works for me. Or next year lets do it for a week.

Nick's truck is down, the balancer pulley broke. I'm working on trying to get it fixed right now.

I am really thinking about going to this since its not that far from me :D

Don't think, just do :D You won't regret it.

Was it the balancer or the bolt backed out?

bolt might have backed out a little bit but the balancer is shot. Ordered a new one today from our good buddy Tony. Should be here in 3-5 days. One thing I am scared of is that I see alot of shiney metal pieces so I am hoping that the crank shaft isn't totally shot. Also hoping to be able to use one of those crank shaft kits if possible. But will definetly try to get it going by PCB. :dontknow::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

I had the bolt completely come out and the balancer fall off while driving down the road. When the bolt loosened the balancer was spin on the end of the crank and I had alot of small metal pieces,but didn't hurt the crank. Yeah def pin it to the crank.

I had the bolt completely come out and the balancer fall off while driving down the road. When the bolt loosened the balancer was spin on the end of the crank and I had alot of small metal pieces,but didn't hurt the crank. Yeah def pin it to the crank.

yes, sir. Will def pin it, actually going to double pin it. I'm hoping the crank shaft didn't get ruined. BTW you still bringing some of those crawdads down to PCB?

When taking off that bolt is it still righty tighty lefty loosey, or is it opposite thread? Going to take it off tomorrow. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back