Part numbers for CF Clutch and Fidanza

RedSrt007 said:
I agree, I have personally installed 3 clutch kits in different trucks, and mine 3 times, and had them all resurfaced with no long-term effects (1 having almost 30k miles since the resurface, no chatter, etc..)

We (community, not me personally hehe) have been resurfacing flywheels for years with no problems....when you are only removing about .0005 of an inch its not an issue on a street truck :)

-Red

So then I'm guessing this is NOT a dual mass flywheel then? I know the Vette guys can't resurface for that reason. Any one piece flywheel should be able to cut. I used to do it on my other V8 4 speed cars.

P.S. Did the machine shop rebalance the flywheel too?

vvv90 said:
So then I'm guessing this is NOT a dual mass flywheel then? I know the Vette guys can't resurface for that reason. Any one piece flywheel should be able to cut. I used to do it on my other V8 4 speed cars.

P.S. Did the machine shop rebalance the flywheel too?

Not dual Mass (08+ viper will be) , they resurfaced and rebalanced it.

-Red

Don't want to ruffle any feathers but any way.

You can get the DF985985 clutch and fly wheel from Summit for $525.69 and shipping is 7.95 I think.

Oh the Fidanza flywheel I think is number 194491 and is 479.95 order them both and shipping still only 7.95

No they are not a supporting member but I see no reason for members to spend money they don't need to, it is the same product in the same box either way.

OK now delete this post if you must :eek:

Last edited:
TMTS

What the heck is a TMTS?
Nowwhat said:
Since you mention it that way.....

Thought it was interesting that 1fastdumdum is taking off his roe TMTS and going with a paxton.....

trubuilt said:
jmb has the all in kit for 999 and the flywheel for 470 not sure about shipping

No the Summit is just Pressure plate and clutch disc.

I have no idea what the master and slave is worth.

TREKER said:
What is the part number for just the viper slave kit upgrade? Cost?
Call JMB Justin. He'll send you a kit with just the stuff you need. Not sure on the price. Prolly somewhere in the neighborhood of $500 though.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Call JMB Justin. He'll send you a kit with just the stuff you need. Not sure on the price. Prolly somewhere in the neighborhood of $500 though.

The 06 set up on the slave looks a little differnt than the 04-05. It looks like the 06 was upgraded already for some reason. Just wanted to check the part number before I spent $ for nothing possibly.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back