Part out

scviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Local 05 srt RC getting parted out let me know if you need anything I'll make a list and get back to you engine and transmission are sold i believe.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I need the power port that's in the center console. The flip up power port and depending on condition of the pedals I need the pedal covers.

I need the power port that's in the center console. The flip up power port and depending on condition of the pedals I need the pedal covers.
Power port will probably be sold with center console and pedal covers with pedals

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Does it have any Venomous 1 parts that he bought, rebranded, reboxed, and sold as his own design?

How much for the pedal assembly? I may be needing it if my truck is totaled.

Robert, wanna strike a subsidized deal?!? Lol

i was going to but then i realized that my power port opener doesn't work anymore so i need it now, sorry

if you just need one that works and always stays open then ill let you know. I'm hoping the one in this console opens correctly but have to get it first before i make any promises

I can sure us the cup holder delete cubby in the dash. I don't know what else to call it. In a automatic transmission truck there is a fold down cup holder in the lower right of the dash but in a manual trans truck there is a cubby hole in the same location. Since I installed a floor shifter in the QC I've been needing one of these.

Thank you,
Chuck

I can sure us the cup holder delete cubby in the dash. I don't know what else to call it. In a automatic transmission truck there is a fold down cup holder in the lower right of the dash but in a manual trans truck there is a cubby hole in the same location. Since I installed a floor shifter in the QC I've been needing one of these.

Thank you,
Chuck

U mean this spot?

Attachments

• 20160311_095033.jpg
    20160311_095033.jpg
    621.7 KB · Views: 100

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back