Part out

im so busy at work I haven't ordered one yet. we have one here in Australia at dodge for 100 bucks so I just haven't ordered it yet

Well order the dam thing. This happens all the time at the bike shop I work for. Peeps call up about a part (usually the last one) then don't want to commit by paying with a credit card. Until they get around to coming in for it someone else buys the thing.

Last edited:
Wheels

Do you still have all 4 wheels? How much shipped to 80817, should they be available? If not, any recommendations on a set of wheels for track racing? Figured the OEM wheels would be best seeing how they are forged aluminum, but I'm sure something else out there may be better.

Do you still have all 4 wheels? How much shipped to 80817, should they be available? If not, any recommendations on a set of wheels for track racing? Figured the OEM wheels would be best seeing how they are forged aluminum, but I'm sure something else out there may be better.
Wheels are sold man sorry

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Still have these parts available sure I have some more I'm forgetting if you need anything just let me know

RC Cluster with about 52k miles $200 shipped OBO

Front and rear calipers $600 shipped

RC cladding $800 OBO plus shipping

Price drop on Calipers 500 shipped front and back

Bump

Calipers out of 05 450 shipped

Cluster with 50k throw me an offer

Sub box 50 shipped

Rear spoiler 150 shipped

RC driveshaft offer

Let me know if you need anything I might have it

The sub box includes the sub? Or the enclosure only?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back