parting out 04 rc

loper43

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i rolled the truck onto its side without insurance. the motor i will be parting out unless someone wants to buy the whole thing it has no oil pressure and is knocking. the passenger door is dented as well as the bed other than that everything is good. the only aftermarket part on the truck is a k&n air filter.... let me know what you need
make an offer on what you want and include shipping.

Last edited:
PM sent in 10 seconds...

Dibs on the dashboard instrument cluster and shifter knob.

Last edited:
it was new years day and we had a halfway decent day in a northern michigan winter and my buddy was home and had never seen my truck before so i took him to where i was storing it and went for a little tear. i cam around the corner and lost it and slid into a ditch which wouldnt of been a problem if there wasnt about 4 feet of snow in it, i hit the snow bank sideways and it tipped up onto its side

sorry to hear that man.... everyone was ok i take it - best wishes on the sale

Parts needed

i rolled the truck onto its side without insurance. the motor i will be parting out unless someone wants to buy the whole thing it has no oil pressure and is knocking. the passenger door is dented as well as the bed other than that everything is good. the only aftermarket part on the truck is a k&n air filter.... let me know what you need

Looking for the fnt yolk on the driveshaft. Anything??

Do u have the manifolds yet??

I remember this thread from way back. I don't think I ever received an answer about the instrument dash cluster. I still want one for a '04 RC. I'm sure this truck is long gone by now. I can't see him keeping it around for 5 years like that.

I'm looking for the little rubber piece that goes into the coin holder on the center console.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back