PARTING OUT 06 QC

LightningRaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently purchased this 2006 Dodge Ram SRT10. One owner, 47k Miles, Texas Car. Was hit on the side and rolled. Truck is currently in transit to my Pennsylvania location where it will be disassembled. Truck is pretty much up for grabs except for Engine and ECU

48re Auto Trans
Interior
Body Cladding
Hood
Tonneau Cover
Wheels
Brakes
Grille
Lights
Navigation
infinity sound system
4:56 Dana 60 Rear
Etc

Will be receiving truck Tuesday and begin dissasembly this weekend

Any interest please email and I will make sure to evaluate/remove/photograph those parts first for removal and sale.
Parts can be picked up in Howard Beach NY 11414 or possibly delivered locally

email [email protected] for a fast response

Cannot give prices until truck delivered

image_zpsuvgsfuyf.jpg

image_zpswvdblgot.jpg

image_zpsw2zdx4z6.jpg

How do the bed covers and wings always manage to survive? I want to get an SRT specific bed cover eventually.

I seen lots of potential for parts on that truck.:D I just couldn't make myself pull the trigger.:( Glad a forum member picked it up!:rock:

i think i seen this on ebay and if it is it looked ok except for the damage

I wonder whats up with the tailgate...or did they just move the badge to the corner?

Could you pm me the last eight of the VIN so I can show it parted out

Thanks,
Jeff

Easy there Long Horn. My truck came from him and was being "parted out" lol. I bought it and brought it back to life. Wait until it is actually parted before you put that down on paper. Dirty thought are going through my head seeing as I have a complete cab and bed for it haha

Easy there Long Horn. My truck came from him and was being "parted out" lol. I bought it and brought it back to life. Wait until it is actually parted before you put that down on paper. Dirty thought are going through my head seeing as I have a complete cab and bed for it haha

Roger that.....

Never mind, carry on
Vj

Intersted in rear lights and rear bumper cover complete from left to right. How much you want for it ?

I'll take your navigation dash bezel. Possibly the system too. Please PM me with a price when you are ready. Thanks.

Last edited:
Pm price on tonneau if and when you find out very interested

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back