Parting out 2004 SRT-10 with 21,XXX miles

Is this '04 still being parted out? I'm looking for the air dams that fit behind the hood grill. I'm also looking for the dash instrument cluster since it's an '04. If those items are available please PM me. I will be happy to drop some good money on these items.

Is this '04 still being parted out? I'm looking for the air dams that fit behind the hood grill. I'm also looking for the dash instrument cluster since it's an '04. If those items are available please PM me. I will be happy to drop some good money on these items.

I have the air dams that go behind the grill if the OP doesn't post up. I don't want to steal his sale.

I have the air dams that go behind the grill if the OP doesn't post up. I don't want to steal his sale.

Heck, a sales a sale. Perhaps he will have the dash instrument cluster I want. Since 2008 the resistors behind mine that control the auto door locks fried due to a poor grounding condition when the stealership had the alarm installed before I first took delivery of her in 2005. Of course, being 2008 the jackazzes denied any wrongdoing when I called foul play. Although the ground problem has long since been rectified my door locks still won't work. I don't want to shell out like $800.00 to Chrysler for a new one. Any 2004 cluster will work so that I can get it sync'd with my #1900 MPU or ECU :dontknow:eek:r whatever it's called.

But, I digress, I will take them air dams off your hands if you don't mind. I return to the states on Sunday. I can PM you my shipping details and we can also discuss the price you're looking for.

Heck, a sales a sale. Perhaps he will have the dash instrument cluster I want. Since 2008 the resistors behind mine that control the auto door locks fried due to a poor grounding condition when the stealership had the alarm installed before I first took delivery of her in 2005. Of course, being 2008 the jackazzes denied any wrongdoing when I called foul play. Although the ground problem has long since been rectified my door locks still won't work. I don't want to shell out like $800.00 to Chrysler for a new one. Any 2004 cluster will work so that I can get it sync'd with my #1900 MPU or ECU :dontknow:eek:r whatever it's called.

But, I digress, I will take them air dams off your hands if you don't mind. I return to the states on Sunday. I can PM you my shipping details and we can also discuss the price you're looking for.

sounds good to me. :D

I'm trying to lower my QC with RC springs. 1" front and like 2" rear:dontknow:

RC springs and shackles will get you where you want to be.

How much?

I'm not sure what's reasonable? The basic kit through Tony is almost $600 and the front springs are the majority of what you pay for, the rest is blocks and U-bolts. How's $200 + shipping?

Need the evap solenoid \ charcol canister \ hoses - essentially the entire unit in front of the tank. Does anyone know if they are the same 04 to 05?

Did he ever sell the transmission? What about the pedals? I saw posts for both parts, but curious if they actually sold...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back