Parting out 2004 SRT-10 with 21,XXX miles

$103 on rock auto with sensor. Not terrible really.

notbad-clarkson.jpg

Rear infinity speakers

Very sorry you have to part out your baby. A sad day for any Viper truck owner. I am in need of the two infinity speakers which are behind the front seats in a regular cab Ram SRT-10. Can you help me ? Thanks, please PM me.
Greg

Clutch pedal assembly and all wires cables and hoses that may be needed for operation? I want to swap my auto to a 6 spd

Are these items available?

Leather shift boot
Aluminum circle part of shift boot
Passenger side seat belt buckle clip. (where it hands from the A pillar- you remove this clip to access the bolt)
Lower portion of the center console where the Automatic truck's cup holders go

Thank you.

Are these items available?

Leather shift boot
Aluminum circle part of shift boot
Passenger side seat belt buckle clip. (where it hands from the A pillar- you remove this clip to access the bolt)
Lower portion of the center console where the Automatic truck's cup holders go

Thank you.

if he doesnt have it i think i have the cup holder delete? your looking for and the seatbelt part.

If anyone else needs other parts not listed here I am parting out my '06 jet black quad cab SRT10 with 65k. I have everything for sale off it plus a bunch of new parts. Prefer local pickup but I can arrange shipping on most items for serious buyers. I am located in the Dallas area.

You can PM me or for the quickest response email me at [email protected]

Parts needed

Never thought I'd be starting a thread like this. After studying these forums for so long before purchasing my own truck, it's surreal to be selling off pieces of the wreckage that I created out of that awesome vehicle. It was the first time I ever had an auto accident worse than a fender bender, and I'm amazed that I walked away with a little road rash. Helmets are our friends!

Anyhow, all of the sheet metal is damaged. The truck has been declared a write-off. Front and rear bumper covers are damaged beyond repair, but many of the other plastic fascia bits are intact. None of the bags blew. The side windows survived, as they were down the whole time. I've stripped the interior and pulled the engine, transmission, axle, and front suspension. Wheels went out to be checked for damage and cleaned up. I should have time to pick them up on Monday or Tuesday. No tires. I told the shop to keep them. I want nothing to do with those &$^%ing old OEM Pirellis. The only parts that are spoken for are the speakers, RB4 head unit, and the shifter. I'll be installing the shifter in my new truck, if I can find one.

PM me with any requests, and I'll see what I've got. First come, first served and all that...

I'm located in central Ohio if you'd like to come and see what I've got.

If u have the front yolk for a auto trans id like to buy it

[email protected]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back