Parting Out My Undamaged 2005 SRT-10!!! Everythings for Sale-Starting with the Engine

Still a shame to see this thing torn down like that. Did you ever get rid of the driver side floor mat holder/hook? That's the only thing I'd need.

If that a/c control isn't sold give me a price please. Or who ever bought the whole piece pm me if you just want to sell me the controls part...

It's crazy to think at one point that truck on blocks had a Viper Engine and was blazing hwy's at 130+

Venom Power said:
Still a shame to see this thing torn down like that. Did you ever get rid of the driver side floor mat holder/hook? That's the only thing I'd need.

I have both of them! They're $250. a piece or 2 for $249. + shipping.

How many do you want!

Bezel Sale!

SnakeBite said:
I also have the rest of the dash (minus the cup holder) available.

Interior carpet, driver side front & rear doors, passenger rear door and misc. parts if anyones interested. Selling the doors without cladding and interior panels for $350 each. Contact me about other stuff if your interested, thx!

Am I asking to much for this part (complete Bezel)???

Give me your best offer if interested, thx!

Attachments

• bezel1.jpg
    bezel1.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I am looking for the oil temp gauge if you still have it. Only looking at spending about $50 or so dollars though :(

amtrucker22 said:
I am looking for the oil temp gauge if you still have it. Only looking at spending about $50 or so dollars though :(

I sold it already, thx.

jerew65 said:
How much for the driver and passenger side rear view mirrors?

I thought I already sold the driver side mirror, but I realized i still have it.

Ill sell it to you shipped for $100.

jerew65 said:
How much for the driver and passenger side rear view mirrors?

I only have the drivers side left.

$70 shipped sound fair?

amtrucker22 said:

It's long gone, thx.

Tore said:
Im looking for front and back seats

Sorry, the seats are long gone.

I still have: Doors, drivers side power mirror, Carpet, Dash, Bezel, headliner, rear sliding window, parts of front suspension, gas tank and other misc. parts if anyones interested.

Do you happen to have the Drivers Side door and molding? Thank you
Respectfully Sent
Sgt Sullivan
USMC

The real question is have you made more money selling the truck this way vs outright?? did the plan work out????

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
The real question is have you made more money selling the truck this way vs outright?? did the plan work out????
i would have to say yeah because you really cant even give these trucks a way right now;)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back