Parting out what is left

Stanimal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that 1871 is 99% complete, i am going to part out what is left of 111. I will list what i believe is left and good, but as always you can post with your needs and i will respond if i have or do not have it.

Interior minus console, column, seats. Everything else is here and in good condition.

Gas tank complete with sending unit

Brake booster

Brake master cyl

Rear sliding window

Driver door for parts. Glass, motor ect all still good.

Passenger door, complete including mirror, 2 small dings

Factory plastic bed liner

Driver side spindle, bad bearing.

Factory springs front and rear

Factory shocks, 51,000 miles

Rear with 4:10's, was in prefect condition when parked. Tried to move the truck back and forth a few feet to keep oil on all parts of gears.

Sway bars front and rear

Both front batt boxes

Cladding is all there, only damage is minor paint rub on driver side rear bumper piece. No gouges. No inclined to sell any cladding but will for the right price.

All prices are in the air. PM me and we can discuss prices. Shipping is paid by buyer. These parts are just off the top of my head, there is a bunch more i am sure.

.do you have all the silver interior pieces? I want an extra set to paint red.

I need the black metal/rubber strip/trim that attaches to the door just under the window on the outside.

I'll take what VIN's you are willing to share for the Registry

MrGoat, i have them all, but do not want to ruin the door panels or air bag over a few bucks worth of pieces. Would like to sell those with what they are attached to.

Sky - quadcabs and reg cabs have different doors. Front doors are shorter on a quadcab then the doors on a reg cab. Piece wont work for ya bud :/

Jeff - what do you mean for VIN's? And what happened to the last registry? Already registered that truck and got my build specs.

privatetoe - Ill get pics asap. Just got hit with a nasty ice/snow storm and its covered right now.

Arrestme - I am not POSITIVE, but i think it might be cracked. I dont remember if the new truck or old one was cracked, ill check and get back to you. If its good, make me a offer.

sweetb226 - Rear springs are taken, awaiting payment. Front springs are sold pending shipping costs. I will let you know if either deal falls through.

Where In NJ are you, Maybe ill stop by to take a look, need a few things here and there.

Now that 1871 is 99% complete, i am going to part out what is left of 111. I will list what i believe is left and good, but as always you can post with your needs and i will respond if i have or do not have it.

Interior minus console, column, seats. Everything else is here and in good condition.

Gas tank complete with sending unit

Brake booster

Brake master cyl

Rear sliding window

Driver door for parts. Glass, motor ect all still good.

Passenger door, complete including mirror, 2 small dings

Factory plastic bed liner

Driver side spindle, bad bearing.

Factory springs front and rear

Factory shocks, 51,000 miles

Rear with 4:10's, was in prefect condition when parked. Tried to move the truck back and forth a few feet to keep oil on all parts of gears.

Sway bars front and rear

Both front batt boxes

Cladding is all there, only damage is minor paint rub on driver side rear bumper piece. No gouges. No inclined to sell any cladding but will for the right price.

All prices are in the air. PM me and we can discuss prices. Shipping is paid by buyer. These parts are just off the top of my head, there is a bunch more i am sure.

Your pm box is apparently full. How much for the passenger rear bumper corner cladding piece? lmk. Thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back