Parts Feeler - parting wrecked '05 RC

Alikazam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heya all,

It is finally getting closer to me going to get the wrecked truck (or parts from it) and curious what anyone out there might be looking for? Let me know if you want anything off the truck (besides engine, wiring harness, ecu, and related gear for my own swap) and I'll see if we can work out a deal on those parts. I plan to sell very reasonably, but don't try to gouge me either, haha. The truck is in Tennessee, so if you are closer to there we can work something out, as I plan to drive there from Oregon, and then drive back with the parts. Thanks in advance for any interest! :)

SRT2SLOW might be interested in some parts. I sent him a PM

Seats are already gone, haha. My buddy, who's truck it is I'm getting, took a few things. at least 3 of the wheels I was told were in good shape, all 4 usable too. :) I'll let more know as I learn more! :)

What about doors.....not 100% sure I want some...but looking around at the pricing of doors.

Seats are already gone, haha. My buddy, who's truck it is I'm getting, took a few things. at least 3 of the wheels I was told were in good shape, all 4 usable too. :) I'll let more know as I learn more! :)

How about the driver power seat track?

Pretty sure that went with the seats (he put them in his Diesel pickup cuz they are way more comfy!). The truck was rolled, fyi, so not sure you want the doors, haha. Will have to make a list (purpose of this thread) and let each person know the shape of each item when I get to the truck. It is still probably at month out at least, but wanted to get a list going so I know what to grab or at least notify people about. :)

Let me know which body parts are good. I need front bumper, all side moldings, rear bumper and i could use a hood also but if its been rolled id guess that the hood got messed up lol.

Truck has/had 21K miles, stock brakes. :) I think they ought to be in decent shape. I'll post up a list on the first thread with wants/names so I can keep track, haha. Later on... :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back