Parts Feeler - parting wrecked '05 RC

U got the Trk yet?

Heya all,

It is finally getting closer to me going to get the wrecked truck (or parts from it) and curious what anyone out there might be looking for? Let me know if you want anything off the truck (besides engine, wiring harness, ecu, and related gear for my own swap) and I'll see if we can work out a deal on those parts. I plan to sell very reasonably, but don't try to gouge me either, haha. The truck is in Tennessee, so if you are closer to there we can work something out, as I plan to drive there from Oregon, and then drive back with the parts. Thanks in advance for any interest! :)

Did u get her home yet ???

is your name Mel by any chance??

If it is an RC, and no one has asked about the transmission, I would like to inquire about it, as I am in TN and looking for a Gen3 Viper motor and T56 transmission as well. Let me know what you want for the tranny and other components related to swapping that into another vehicle please.

I have no more parts, lol. And this was a manual trans truck so couldn't have helped with the auto yoke anyway :p

seller wrote earlier that he had no more parts

Willing to part out the trans? If so I am interested and can pm with details and mileage on the trans. thanks!

why wont you guys let this thread DIE!! he already said he had no more parts :chain:

I have no more parts, lol. And this was a manual trans truck so couldn't have helped with the auto yoke anyway :p

You mean right here? Where he said he had no more parts....

yeah thats exactly what i meant, i guess everyone is too busy to read from the beginning

How much for shipping on any parts you don't have left ?:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back