Parts Feeler - parting wrecked '05 RC

how much for front and back bumpers and left front box side panel
Have you seen the pictures and the thread? Rear bumper cover is removed, but not in great shape. I can send more pics when I get home if you're interested in it.

No side panels at all.

Rest of the truck is gone to the scrap yard. :)

Took me a while to find this thread again.anyways are the parts I needed available?

Well from what I'm reading I've had dibs on the radio bezel since day one.and if I'm reading the post right it says gone my buddy took it for his diesel.pretty poor thing to do considering I've put off buying one in ebay to wait for this one.

Last edited:
Well from what I'm reading I've had dibs on the radio bezel since day one.and if I'm reading the post right it says gone my buddy took it for his diesel.pretty poor thing to do considering I've put off buying one in ebay to wait for this one.

If you also read since day 1, I wasn't sure what all parts were in the truck, or what he had already taken. Dem's da berries. When I got the truck the bezel was gone.

What's the chances of you having the screws that hold the chrome shifter boot ring down?

I only need one.

Bolts went with ring on center console, sorry.

:)

Your post made it sound like he wanted it so he took it.but whatever.hopefully others got what they needed.

Your post made it sound like he wanted it so he took it.but whatever.hopefully others got what they needed.
It was still his truck and part of the deal he sold it to me for to take what he wanted first. Sorry if this inconvenienced you. It is what it is.

SD2005Dustin - The truck is scrapped and gone. No other parts left than what is listed.

I'm not sweating it and I do own the truck.I don't like people making a huge list of parts .post after post promising said part then having an oh well I don't give a **** attitude.that's not they way I do business.I don't care if this is removed or banned as anyone can come back with a diff screen name from a diff device.most of the people have been nice on here but there are a few that think their gods gift to the world because they have a 10.I'm just saying its bot the only vehicle I own and let me say the members of rumble bee.org are night n.day difference as far as helpful Ness and respect.as well as my Mustang forum.like I said when someone makes a post then promises something then comes back with a make shift kind of kiss my Ass excuse I think its bs.I won't be doing any business with him again and don't recommend any one else to either.this will prob be my last post on this poor excuse of a site.c ya ****ers

I'm not sweating it and I do own the truck.I don't like people making a huge list of parts .post after post promising said part then having an oh well I don't give a **** attitude.that's not they way I do business.I don't care if this is removed or banned as anyone can come back with a diff screen name from a diff device.most of the people have been nice on here but there are a few that think their gods gift to the world because they have a 10.I'm just saying its bot the only vehicle I own and let me say the members of rumble bee.org are night n.day difference as far as helpful Ness and respect.as well as my Mustang forum.like I said when someone makes a post then promises something then comes back with a make shift kind of kiss my Ass excuse I think its bs.I won't be doing any business with him again and don't recommend any one else to either.this will prob be my last post on this poor excuse of a site.c ya ****ers

Just an FYI you don't have to be here if you don't want broski. Just thinking out loud to the mods should we close this thread and just have the OP make one for is parts left?

Just an FYI you don't have to be here if you don't want broski. Just thinking out loud to the mods should we close this thread and just have the OP make one for is parts left?
Nah, if it ain't got dibs on it, i'm scrapping it just so I don't have to deal with these kinds of things anymore. If you already have dibs on something you're good. Peace out.

Glad for those that got their parts and were happy with them.

vipertrk73 said:

Ya know from the beginning he said he was not sure what parts were on the truck or what was even still good from the accident... He didnt promise anything just made a list of parts people would like if they are good and still there... Now ya make it sound like its his fault that something you wanted was not available? He was nice for going and giving us the opportunity to get some parts we might need at a reasonable price.

I got the rim from him, shipped fast to. would not say for nobody to deal with him.

everytime I sent him a message he would reply fast.

good seller.

RAMDUDE said:
I got the rim from him, shipped fast to. would not say for nobody to deal with him.

everytime I sent him a message he would reply fast.

good seller.

Agree 100%!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back